caught | kelsey x fem!reader

you and kelsey are 17 in this, she still lives with her parents and they dont know you two are dating. her mom walks in on you two making out

warnings: almost smut, homophobia, sad shit, abusive households

yk just the casual stuff for ellas imagines, its a long one so STRAP ON (no pun intended)

________________________________________

I grind against kelseys lap as shes grips her hands onto my waist. sloppy kissing sounds can be heard throughout the her blue led lit room.

"your so fucking hot" she groans against my lips and
I moan a "yeah?" against her lips as she slips half of her hand down my shorts, making it to were shes touching my bare skin.

I start to grind harder against her and i feel a small friction. "can i take these off?" she pulls away and asks referring to my shorts. "yea" i say as lifting my leg so she can fully slide them down. the shirt im wearing drapes over the parts she wants. she slips her hands up the leg holes of  my underwear and once again grips onto my bare skin.

"can you take off your shirt?" i ask quietly and she does, revealing her black nike sports bra. i start to kiss her jaw she tilts her head for easy access.

i feel her pulling on the hem of my shirt asking if i can take it off. i pull away from her jaw and take it off. her hands immediately go to my waist. "y/n fuck"

my hands tangled in her hair, her hands on my waist, leaned against her headboard. thats when the door opens, fully.

"shit!" she mumbles i try to get off of her lap but its too late, her mom saw everything. "oh my god!" her mom shouts as she quickly shuts the door. i quickly untangle my hands from her hair getting up from her and picking kelseys shirt and my shorts up from the floor. putting it on not realizing i picked up kelseys shirt and not mine.

she got up and did the same, slipping on my shirt, buttoning her jeans again.

"derick their having sex!" her mom shouts to kelseys step dad and kelsey rolls her eyes at her

i walked out the room behind her and akawardly stood in the hallway, staring at her mom who has her head in her hands. kelseys step-dad comforting her at the fact she just walked in on her daughter who was about to fuck a girl shes known since she was 6 years old.

"oh come on its not that serious!" kelsey says to them.
"come here." her mom says to both of us. we stand in front of them.

"kelsey, i know i didnt raise you like this." she starts

"mom you spent half of my life doing drugs and being a stripper dont tell me that you didnt fucking raise me like anything." kelsey says to her

"language!" her step dad yells at her "oh shut the fuck up derick your not even my real dad!" she yells back and her mom gasps

you just stand there in silence, kelsey does this little hand thing telling me to go back into her room.

i walk into the room and sit on her bed. this has been happening since she was 10 years old when her mom left her dad.

the arguing continues for around 30 minutes. i hear the front door slam shut and footsteps walking back to the room.

i get up and stand up. kelsey silently crying i walk over to her and she hugs me, she quietly crys into my shoulder. we stand in the pitch black room only light source being the hallway light illuminating the room a bit.

"your okay baby, just breathe. i got you, i got you." i say and she calms down a bit by hearing my voice.

"come here" i say grabbing her hand and leading her to the bed. she lays down on her side and just silently sobs. my heart genuinely hurts to see her like this after 7 years. I sit next too her, still giving her a bit of space.

"y/n.. im sorry" she says very softly. "for what baby? you didnt do anything." i say back softly

"i mean i promised you when you came over we were going to do.. you know" she says.

"it wasnt your fault baby, your alright." i say stroking her hair.

"your alright.. just go to sleep baby." i say softly soothing her. pulling her ontop of me so she can rest her head on my chest.

"wait baby before you get comfortable, let me shut the door." i say getting up and shutting it. the room being pitch black now

"alright" i say as i walk back over to her figure lying on the bed. i lay down and she gets back ontop of me. her head in my neck, i pull the blanket ontop us praying to God her parents dont come back home tonight.

and they didnt