Swearing is Naughty

Idea Credit: ilovelouisandjustin

Age: 8

Louis' POV

The boys and me were having a really busy day and not very much time for Blake. We've been cleaning the house since first thing this morning. All Blake had to do was clean his room, and now that he is finished, he's wandering around the house trying to distract us.

I suddenly heard a smash.

"Fuck!" Niall screamed.

"What is going on Niall?" I yelled through the house.

"Slipped on mop water on the floor. My fault!" He yelled back.

I sighed and went back to cleaning, when Blake walked in the room sitting on the floor with his IPod in his hands.

"Blake, could you please go somewhere else? I'm trying to clean."

"But I want to play with you."

"I don't have time right now Blake." I said, turning back to clean.

"Fuck!" He yelled, dropping his IPod on the ground.

"Blake!" I said, surprised. He had never sworn before.

"Sorry. Just dropped my IPod." He said, picking it back up.

"Nope. You've lost the privilege to this today for swearing." I said and took his IPod and slipped into my pocket.

"Dad! What am I supposed to do! No one will play with me!" He yelled.

"Figure something else out."

"Yeah, well, fuck you too." He muttered under his breath.

"Excuse me?" I said, anger filling me. He looked up at me, with eyes full of fear. "One more swear word and you're coming over my knee Blake. Behave."

He walked out of the room quietly. I continued cleaning until Harry called me to come to the living room.

"Swearing is naughty Blake." Harry said as I walked into the room.

"Did he just swear?" I said loudly and gave Blake a stern look.

"Yeah! He just told me I was no fucking fun. Great way to talk to someone." Louis replied back.

"Oh my god Blake. When will you ever just listen!" I yelled. I walked over to him, grabbing his arm from Harry's grip and taking him over to the couch with me.

I pulled down his shorts and boxers and pulled him over my knee, immediatley bringing my hand down hard onto his tiny bum.

"Blake. No. Swearing. Will. Ever. Be. Allowed. In. This. House. Understood?" I said, bringing a hard spank down on each word.

"Yes! Dad I won't" He said.

His cries were become louder as I started bring my hand down on his sit spots.

I spanked him there for a minute before moving my hand up to spank the middle of his cheeks.

"Swearing is bad. I never want to hear those words again." I said, continuing to bring my hand down onto his now red cheeks.

"I promise! Please stop!" He said, stopping the kicking of his legs. Giving up protesting.

I spanked his cheeks 10 more times each before standing him in front of me.

"Why were you swearing Blake? I know you heard Niall swear so why did you repeat him?" I said, reaching behind him to lightly rub at his sore cheeks.

"Well, when he said it, you called up to him, and you paid attention to him. I, just, no one was paying attention to me! Everyone was ignoring me! I was bored and I wanted attention." He said, tears flowing down his face.

"I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to be ignore you. I just was so focused on cleaning."

I started wiping his tears away with my finger.

"Still, no excuse for swearing 3 times! Was that the kind of attention you wanted? To get a spanking?" He quickly shook his head.

"Alright bud, how about me and you go play a board game?" I said, and his face light up. He nodded his headed enthusiastically. "Thought you would want to. So, go up to you're room I'll be there soon. Love you bud."

"Love you too dad." And he walked up the stairs to his room.

I walked back to the room I was in and finished cleaning before walking up to Blake's room.

"Now, who's ready to have some fun?"

---------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: HEY! sorry I haven't updated in a while.

did you like this chapter? tell me if you did!

and the next chapter is Niall spanking him which should be put up in a couple hours or tomorrow. 100%.

love you guys :)