Announcment

Hello my dear readers.

I have an announcement and I'm afraid it's one that no one is going to like.

I've put a lot of thought into this and I am not going to continue two daddies.

When I started writing this, I was excited to update and I had so many ideas and I was so happy to be writing but now this story brings me more stress than happiness. I can no longer think of good ideas, and it feels like a bother for me to write this when I want to be happy to write something!

That is the reason my updates were so far apart because I didn't really want to update, I was bored with this story and had no inspiration to write.

This is not any of your guy's faults, you have all been 100% wonderful since I started there hasn't been one bad comment on this story. And I am so incredibly happy and thankful for that. 

So as of today I am finished writing 'Two Daddies'. 

I hope you can understand where I'm coming from.

But I also have some good news, I will be starting another story as of when I start it, I'm not sure but I am hoping that it will be something I feel passionate about and that I love to write. That I'm glad to update.

And if I am passionate about the new story then that means closer updates for you guys. From every couple days to once a week. 

I have no ideas for a new story yet but I want it to be just the boys, not any original characters. And I also want it to be unique.

I will keep you guys updated as to when I have an idea or if I'm deciding between a couple ideas I will ask which you guys like best. Make sure to fan me to get those messages. 

I hope you guys enjoyed reading 'Two Daddies'. 

I'm sorry if this causes anybody sadness, that is not my goal. 

Thank you all for everything you have done for me on this story!

Comment below if you have a story idea or if you just want to say something to me. I would appreciate it. No mean comments though.

See you soon.

~blairestyles