Intermission

Hello everyone. That brings us to the end of the first act/arc/episode of The Shadow Sisters. Usually, I'm not a fan of a writer intruding mid-story, for the sake of immersion, but because this is written in more of an episodic style and this does mark an ending of sorts, I hope it's more forgivable for me to drop in.

I just want to begin by saying thank you so much for the reads, votes, and comments so far. They greatly please that deity which rules over all content on the internet, the cosmic force we simply refer to as The Algorithm. Interaction with content helps it chart, which helps more people discover it. This in turn motivates me to write more. So just know that you are also part of this process and one that I greatly, greatly appreciate.

I just wanted to also point out that I'm working on other projects too.

I have an actual finished book here on Wattpad called Soulbonder. It's an epic fantasy about a young girl named Shale, who gains magical powers and has an adventure with others just like her. It will soon be turning into an audiobook podcast, that'll become available on all major apps, beginning June 2023. So you can check that out if that's your jam.

I also write short horror fiction here and post them in a collection called The Dark Tales. They are also part of a podcast that can be found by searching 'The Dark Tales Michael Kane' on the app of your choice.

Finally, I participate in a third podcast called The Audiobook Club, where I, my brother Jonathan, and my lifelong friend Stephen, listen to and review audiobooks. We're also available on all major apps.

So if you're waiting between chapters and have some time to kill, that's some stuff you could potentially check out.

In the next arc, there are more characters to introduce and more oddities to explore within Willow Town, but of course, there will also be progress made in the stories of the main cast, that of Hannah, Marie, and Elizabeth, who are very much the heart of this serial.

Anyway, I've rambled on enough for now.

Let's get back to it.

Michael J. Kane - 09/04/2023