Chapter 4

Kai Smith's P.O.V

I sat in the café for more than 5 hours just watching this girl reading her books in peace. I know its creepy but something about this girl has me doing weird things. I was inspired by her confidence and how peaceful she looked while reading

She left the Café around late afternoon. I left soon after, but even now I couldn't forget this beautiful girl. I just had to get to know her more. so, I decided to visit the café the next day.

The Next day I waited for many hours in the same café but the mystery girl didn't turn up. I didn't want to lose hope so I continued visiting every day. At last after 5 long days I was waiting in my usual table when she walked in with her books. I was frozen to my seat, I couldn't do anything but observe her from afar.

she sat and spoke to the waiter guy John for few minutes and ordered her coffee and started reading her book.

I didn't want to look like a creeper so I didn't approach her today. she was a simple girl just enjoying a cup of coffee and reading books for hours. I left the café first because she might notice if I stayed longer than usual and get paranoid. But she was on my mind every day and night.

I went to the café the next day and was surprised to see her sitting in her usual table.

Sienna's P.O.V

At last I'm officially graduated from high school last week. I'm packing to move out of my parents' house as I have got a small apartment here which s close to the Café and I'm moving this week.

I meeting up with Amana after my having my coffee, I went to the café yesterday we well and now onwards I can go every day because I won't have school to attend. After reading I left to meet Amana in a small park which is close by.

I reached the Park and was waiting for Amana, I was so tired from packing my things and moving my items to the new apartment all alone. I sat on one of the benches and closed my eyes.

After few minutes I started feeling a little chill like it's about to rain, you know how you can tell if it's going to rain

After few minutes I started feeling a little chill like it's about to rain, you know how you can tell if it's going to rain. I opened my eyes and notice it had already started raining. But I was not getting drenched by the rain. I turned to my left and noticed a guy sharing an umbrella with me so I don't get drenched by the rain.

I was so thankful for this gesture from this stranger.

"Thank you" I said to the stranger.

"No Problem" he responded. "What's your name?" he asked.

"Sienna" I replied. I saw a small smile on his face.

"What's yours?" I asked.

"It's Kia Smith" he said and offered his hand for a handshake. I shook his hands.

"I think I have seen you somewhere" I said trying to recollect where I had seen him before.

"I don't think so, I just noticed you sitting here and it was about to rain so I shared my umbrella with you." Kai replied.

I was grateful for him " Thank you again"

"No problem, what are you doing out here in this weather?"

"I was just waiting for a friend, we just graduated High school and moving to an apartment. so, thought will meet and catch up on things." I said.

"Wonderful, Congratulations!" He replied.

"Thank you, what are you doing here?"

"I'm a small artist, on a break now from touring, I'm writing news songs and the next album prep is going on. I need to get out of my apartment to get inspirations to write songs." he smiled.

I remembered seeing him in the café.

"I have seen you in this small café before" I said and I noticed he tense a little like he just got caught lying. 

"No beauty shines brighter than a good heart."

AN~

Hi Guys,

Thankyou for reading this book, hope your enjoying this story so far! Please ignoreany grammatical errors. And please give this a story vote and comment your thoughtsabout the story so far!! 😍

~Aishwarya💕