Chapter 7

We reached downstairs, Kai had brought flowers as well which he gave it to me in the car and they look so beautiful. There were in subtle color, not too bright just the way I liked. It's truly amazing how he knew the minute details.

First, we went to the park were we first met, it was so calm in the park

First, we went to the park were we first met, it was so calm in the park. We spend some time there just talking and getting to know each other. How he completed school and started his music career and how one song become Viral in social media, which helped his career pickup releasing Album and going on Tour around the country.

Now he is learning Sign language to communicate with me, every time he meets me he goes through the learning and sees if he is doing it right. I was so touched the first time he signed his name, no one has put so much effort to learn to communicate me. I usually sign to people because I don't like to speak, I feel there is no use in speak when I can't hear my own voice. But sometime in few situations I have to use my voice to avoid awkwardness.

Later he took me to this fancy restaurant where we had amazing food and had endless conversations.

After finishing our dinner, we walked around the city, both of us didn't want the night to end. I felt his hand slipping into mine. I turned to look at him. He just smiled and continued to walk and I held his hands firming.

We reached my Apartment around 12 PM, I didn't want the night to end.

"Want to come in" I signed him. he signed back 'Yes'. My Apartment is the simple and tiny, just like I wanted. when searching for Apartment, this place stood out to me. It fit my vision so I rented this place.

Once we got settled in my Apartment, I offered him some Tea. he signed that the place is cute.

I took my hands and was playing with it and our hands fit as if it was made for each other.

"I want to ask you something" he said and I signed 'Yes tell me'

"Is there any possibility to get back your earing? he asked.

"Yes, there is. I have to undergo a surgery." I replied, then both of us sat in comfortable silence for few minutes.

"we should go out again" he said.

"We should and I had a lovely time today, Thank you." I replied, and after completing his tea Kai left.

I felt so happy and content in life after so many years. I went to sleep with a happy smile and dreamed of Kai.

"Trust the magic of new beginnings!" 

AN~

Hi Guys,

Thank you for reading this book, hope your enjoying this story so far!! 💖

Please ignore any grammatical errors as I'm not proof reading the book. And please give this story a Vote and comment your thoughts about the story it's really Appreciated!! 😍

~Aishwarya💕