Chapter 8

Sienna's P.O.V:

Its been one week after the Date, I have met Kai a few times for coffee.

I have been actively looking for a job now. I have a Interview in the local Library today.

As I was getting ready my phone vibrated with a new text, it was from Kai.

Kai: Good morning Beautiful! Have a wonderful day and good luck for the Interview today.

Sienna: Good Morning Kai, Thank you and have a wonderful day to you too. 

After getting ready, I took my bicycle and left my apartment. I reached the Library around 10:45 AM and my Interview was scheduled at 11 AM. I like to reach before time rather than being late. I entered the library and sat down in the sofas provided in the front as there were no one in the front.

The library is filled with rows upon rows of bookshelves from different genres, warm natural light streaming in from the tall windows and the roof top windows. The atmosphere is serene and aesthetic, it is heavenly in here. 

I nervously adjust my dress, trying to calm myself

I nervously adjust my dress, trying to calm myself. I have hardly give three interviews till now, The first two job interview I didn't get a call back from the HR. This is my third job Interview I hopeful get the job here, and hopefully the third times the charm.

A women in her late-30's approached me with a warm smile. 

"Good morning, Sienna. Thank you for coming in today, pleas follow me." She said.

"Thank you, Ms. Young. I'm excited to be here."

I take a deep breath, trying to steady my nerves, and started following her to a seating arrangement. she sat down and I take a seat across from Ms. Young.

I hand her my Resume folder and Ms. Young opens the folder, glancing briefly at my resume before focusing her attention on me.

"Sienna, your qualifications are impressive. Your passion for literature are evident. Can you tell me more about what drew you to our library?"

My eyes light up as I speak with enthusiasm.

"Certainly, Ms. Young. Libraries have always been an sanctuary for me, and a place where I discovered new worlds and found peace in books. I believe there isa power in libraries to educate, inspire, and bring communities together. Your library, with its rich collection of books, resonates deeply with my own values and beliefs. I would be honored to contribute to creating that same magical experience for others."

"That's wonderful to hear, Sienna."

"Can you share an example of how you would engage with customers and how you would provide excellent customer service?"

"I will take time to understand their preferences, provide recommendations, and ensure that they had the necessary assistance in finding the resources they needed. I believe in treating each customer with empathy, respect, and personalized attention will ensure their library experience is enriching and inclusive."

"That's commendable, Sienna. Now, one last question: What skills or ideas do you bring that could enhance our library's programs and services?"

"I believe in creating innovative programs that reaches different age groups and different interests, fostering a love for reading and learning. We can utilize the emerging digital technologies and how they can be integrated into library services, such as e-book lending.

"Sienna, I must say, your passion for literature and your commitment to an excellent service shine through you. Based on our conversation today, I am thrilled to offer you the position."

My face lights up with joy and gratitude. "Thank you so much, Ms. Young! I am beyond thrilled to accept the offer. I am excited to contribute to the library's mission and create meaningful experiences for our customers."

"I hope my disability will not be a bother."

"Not at all Sienna, we believe in Diversity and inclusivity in our Library, we can would be thrilled to have you on board. You can start your position from Monday and we will share you the formal Offer and compensation details to your email."

"Thank you, I really appreciate it."

We shake our hands, sealing the deal and marking the beginning of my fulfilling career in the world of books and knowledge.

"Grateful for where I'm at, and excited where I'm going."

AN~

Hi Friends,

Thank you for reading this book, hope your enjoying this story so far!! 💖

Please give this story a Vote and comment your thoughts about the story so far it's really Appreciated!! 

~Aishwarya💕