Chapter 6

Sienna's POV

It's been few weeks since I met Kai, we were texting each other and we even met a couple of times in the coffee shop.

He is Genuinely a good guy and I have started to like his company, he has met Amana couple of times in the coffee shop and they have become good friends.

Amana has been there for me for a long time and it is important for her to like Kai and become friends with him, she has seen people hurt me and bully me so naturally she doesn't want to see me get hurt again. I'm not sure what relationship with Kai will be a long run because I feel he likes me more than a friend. I respect him for not moving things fast, I need time to get adjusted to a person before thinking to move forward in a relation.

After couple weeks just talking and getting to know each other, he has asked me on a date this weekend.

*Weekend*

Kai told he will pick me up around 5 PM for our date night. I got ready in a simple white dress with small flower details and I wore pearl accessories to keep my look to the minimal. 

Today Morning I went and got some roses from Kai, I believe even men likes when they receive flowers

Today Morning I went and got some roses from Kai, I believe even men likes when they receive flowers. The moment I got ready, I received a message from Kai saying he is waiting outside. I glanced at the mirror once and picked up the flower Bouquet and left to meet him outside.

The moment I stepped out, his eyes went wide and was staring at me, was it the way I looked?

"Should I change to a different outfit?" I asked him.

"N. No, you look Beautiful" He replied with a shy smile.

"Thank you" I couldn't help but blush.

I gave him the flowers I was holding, he looked surprised.

"Thank you" He took the flowers from me and was looking at the flowers thoughtfully.

"You don't like them?" I asked him doubtfully. Maybe I went too far getting flowers for him. I shouldn't have gotten them on the first date, I should've waiting for few more dates.

"No, I love them it's just that this is the first time I'm receiving flowers" he said.

We have to give more flowers for Men in general, the genuinely feel happy.

"oh, I will give more flowers in the next dates as well" I said.

"You want to go on more dates with me" he asked.

"Yes, I would love to." I replied.

"Come on, let's go I have a long night planned for us" He said.

"Kindness is Luxurious, not everyone can afford it"

By Twirling phases

AN~

Hi Guys,

Thank you for reading this book, hope your enjoying this story so far!! 💖

Please ignore any grammatical errors as I'm not proof reading the book. And please give this story a Vote and comment your thoughts about the story it's really Appreciated!! 😍

~Aishwarya💕