Chapter 9

Sienna's P.O.V:

I was excited the whole way home after my Interview, after reaching my apartment I texted Kai.

Sienna: Can we meet at our usual coffee shop?

Kai: Sure, will be there in 15 Mins. Hope everything went well at the Interview.

Sienna: I will tell you when we meet. I'll be there in 15 Mins too.

I Reached the coffee shop at exactly 15 mins, and Kai was waiting inside.

The aroma of freshly brewed coffee fills the air, the cozy coffee shop is lit up with warm lighting and comfortable seating.

"Hello Beautiful, I have ordered the coffee, your usual" Kai Said.

" Hi Kai, Thank you and how are you?" I said.

"Doing good now that I saw you, Well, don't keep me in suspense, Sienna. How was the Interview?"

I was really trying to contain my excitement. 

"Well uh, I got the job at the library!!"

Kai leaps out of his chair and rushes to hug me tightly.

"Congratulations" He signed and I responded with a Thank you sign, hugging him even tighter if that could be possible.

"When do you start?" He asked returning back to his seat.

"This Monday, I'm really excited."

"Well, now I know where to find you if I can't track you down at home. I'll just come to the library." He said playfully and I couldn't help but giggle.

"Of course! You're always welcome. We can even have cozy reading dates amidst the Books."

"That sounds wonderful. I'll be your favorite customer in the Library, eager to hear your book recommendations." 

"Thank you for supporting me, Kai. I'm so lucky to have you by my side." 

Kai reaches out, intertwining his fingers with mine.

"I'm the lucky one, I'm here for you in every step of the way." He said looking at me.

It was a warm and loving gaze, we were savoring the moment of happiness, our coffee forgotten on the table, as the world around them fades away.

After one hour, we rise from our seats, the lingering excitement feeling of the evening still present. we intertwine our fingers and exit the coffee shop.

We stroll hand in hand along the city streets. The air is crisp, and the city lights cast a warm glow on our faces. we walk close, and our steps in sync with each other.

"I had no idea this city could be so beautiful at night." I said.

"It's more magical to have you by my side." He said.

I blush and lean my head gently on James' shoulder. I look up at him.

"There's something about being with you that just feels right. It's like we've known each other for much longer." 

He nods " I feel the same way, It's very rare to find someone who understands you for your true self, you make me feel so comfortable and at ease all the time. And I'm grateful to have met you I want you to know that I'm serious about this relationship. I'm ready to take a chance on what we could become."

"You have no idea how much that means to me, Kai" I said.

We lean in, our foreheads gently touching. The world around us seems to fade away, leaving only the two of us in this moment.

We share a tender but lingering kiss, sealing our fate as we pull away, our eyes are filled with hope and excitement. 

We resume our walk, the connection growing stronger with each step. The city's lights continue to light our path as we reach my apartment.

"Eyes full of stories and Heart full of Memories."

AN~

Hi Lovies,

Thank you for reading this book, hope your enjoying this story so far!! 💖

Please give this story a Vote and comment your thoughts about the story so far it's really Appreciated!!

~Aishwarya💕