Chapter 10

Sienna's P.O.V

Tuesday I had given the interview at the Library, today is the Saturday. Kai and I have planned a small picnic.

A beautiful day for a picnic, the park had lush garden filled with vibrant flowers and trees. The sun is shining brightly and it is casting a warm glow on the surrounding. A gentle breeze rustles the leaves and carries the sweet smell of the flowers.

we had a cozy picnic blanket spread out on the soft grass. we had got fresh fruits, sandwiches, Pastries  and a bottle of juice. 

Kai as charming as ever was picking wildflowers from the garden and making a bouquet, I was the most happiest today. After making a bouquet Kai had given it me and sat down opposite to me on the blanket.

We had some fruits and juice, after a while.

"I have something for you, Sienna. Close your eyes and no peeking." Kai said.

I giggled and closed my eyes.

Kai reached into his bag and took out a gift. Slowly he reached and held my hand indicating to open my eyes.

I open my eyes and Kai was having a gift in his hand, he carefully places it in my hands.

"Open it" He signed.

I carefully open the wrapper, there was one fantasy book and a delicate necklace with a pendant in the shape of a star.

"Oh Kai, that's so thoughtful and the necklace, I.. uhm.. it... its beautiful. Thank you so much." I said.

This was such a tender moment between us, I reach forward to hug him, we embrace each other.

"I feel you lucky to have you Kai, you have come at the right time, each time we see each other you make my day a lot better." I tell him sincerely.

"You make my day better too, I'm the most lucky to have you." He replied.

Kai went through his sign language lessons with me, he was such a quick learner. He has gotten so much better and I'm so touched by the effort he is taking to learn sign language just for me.

"Here's to a perfect date and many more to come" Kai said raising is cup of juice.

I clicked my cup against his, " To a perfect date and many more to come."

"You know, I've heard that sharing a pastry is a sign of compatibility." Kai said.

"oh, is that so? well I hope we are compatible in many ways." I said.

"so what is your favorite thing about me so far? I asked.

Kai pretended to think hard. " Oh where do I begin, for one I love your contagious laugh, your beautiful eyes and the way they light up when you speak about things you love. But most of all, I love how you make me feel like the luckiest person in the whole world."

I reach to hold his hand. "you make me feel alive. I've never met anyone who understands me the way you do and I'm grateful for that."

We continue our picnic, savoring the delicious fruits, sharing laughter and make memories.

"You make my Heart Smile."

AN~ 

Hello Guys,

Thank you for reading this book, hope your enjoying this story so far!! 💖

Please give this story a Vote and comment your thoughts about the story so far it's really Appreciated!!

~Aishwarya💕