Chapter 3

Kai Smith's P.O.V

Touring! touring is stressing. Don't get me wrong, I'm a 20 year old small Music Artist from California and I love to tour around the country, singing and living my dream and letting many people to fulfil their dreams too, but sometime its stressful. That's the reason I took few days off and I get to write new songs during this time off and get my next Album ready. My fans don't know where I am or what I am doing now.

This is the first day of my day off and I wanted to just relax and enjoy this day as much as possible. I had a plan to have brunch as I woke up a little late today.

I quickly got ready and left my apartment to find any café in this city. I miss my old life where I used to work in a small bakery, and even planning to go to university.

I spot a café which looks quite empty and that's exactly what I need right now. I quickly enter the café and sit in the back so I could go unnoticed by anyone.

 I quickly enter the café and sit in the back so I could go unnoticed by anyone

The café looks cozy and there weren't many people. I placed my order to the waiter and was waiting for the food to arrive.

I spotted a girl close to my table who looked like she was reading some book. The waiter was trying to get her attention but I think she was so engrossed in the book she didn't notice him at first.

"I have been calling you since forever! Are you deaf?" the waiter asked her rudely.

"I'm sorry I didn't notice you and to answer your question. Yes, I'm deaf. "she answered him calmly.

"I'm really sorry Ma'am, I'm new here and it's little hectic and stressing. What can I do for you?" he apologized to her.

"Can I get two cappuccinos." she gave him a genuine smile. Even though he was rude to her how can she be so calm and kind?

"Here's your cappuccino." He placed it in front of her on the table.

" Thanks, and by the way I didn't get your name?" she asked him.

"My name is John.' he replied.

'oh, John if you don't mind why don't you take a break and have some cappuccino." she asked him and gave him one of the cappuccino cups.

'Thank you but I really shouldn't." He politely declined.

"Please take it as a friendly offer." she insisted.

"Thank you" he said and lifting the cup.

"I have work, but thank you again." He said and walked away.

I'm star struck by this whole encounter. How can she be so kind and understanding of the situation, she can't be more than 18 years old and to have such maturity at this age is such a fresh breath. I have never met anyone with such grace and thoughtful, Even though the waiter was rude to her in the beginning she understood the situation and was kind to him.

I'm intrigued by this beautiful and kind girl. 

"Beauty Fades, but character/ Personality will always be remembered."

AN~

Hi Guys,

Thank you for reading my book, hope your enjoying this story so far! Please ignore any grammatical errors. And please give this a Vote and comment your thoughts about the story!! 😍

~Aishwarya💕