Chapter 5

Zayn's POV

I may not be a sappy person and I may have become angry at almost everything in my life, but laying eyes on that blonde haired blue eyed boy just about melted my bitter heart.

His eyes were red and puffy like he had been crying which made me want to go tell him everything would be fine now and I wouldn't let anything make him cry ever again. Something about him made my mind go all crazy and I wasn't sure if I liked it or not.

I looked down at his clothes and saw that he was pretty much drowning in his shirt with how big it was on him, but he looked great. I just hoped he was as sweet at he looked because this is it for us. This is who I'll be spending the rest of my life with.

We both stood side by side in front of a the Judge and four Minors, which are just secondary judges that make sure to record this event in both memory and on paper. They started reading over the laws that had been set down and for whatever reasons they were, but I couldn't really focus because I felt a pair of blue eyes looking at me.

I turned ever so slightly and looked at the boy next to me. The look on my face must have been the one I give everyone which is pretty scary because he looked away and bit his lip. I watched him for a second and saw a tear slip down his delicate cheek. I knew I couldn't stop everything and wipe it, so I settled on discretely lacing our hands together. He flinched at first, then relaxed.

"Zayn Javadd Malik, you will be married to Niall James Horan. Niall, you will take the name Malik. Do you both understand what is required of you both as a married couple?" The Judge asked us. The blonde named Niall answered yes, but I wanted to make this harder so I shook my head no. Niall looked at me and I gave him a quick wink to show him I was just pissing with everyone. I saw a smirk on his sweet lips then him look down.

"You both are to consummate your marriage this night. You will need to show proof of that in the morning, whether it be a physical examination or proof of protection. A child needs to be conceived in this first year of your marriage. Mr.Malik, you are to work on the loading docks and Mr.Horan is to stay at home. Neither of you are allowed to see your family's for one year in order to bond you both in the adulthood away from your childhood. If any of these laws are broken, it is punishable by death. Do you understand this, Mr.Malik?" The Judge asked me. I wanted to come back and say I understood before that waste of time, but Niall just squeezed my hand and gave me a look that made me just nod politely to the Judge. We've bearly been married and he has his handle on me. I'm not sure how I feel about this, even my own parents couldn't control me.

"Very well. In the eyes of The Head System, I now pronounce you married. Kiss your husband to seal the agreement of these laws." When the Judge told us to kiss I looked at my new husband and saw just how red his porcelain white skin was. I took a step closer to him and began leaning in slowly, keeping eye contact with him.

"You've never been kissed before, have you?" I whispered as quietly as I could. He shook his head and looked down in embarrassment. One of my hands was placed on his cheek while the other held onto his hip to keep him in place.

"Good." I whispered, not being able to hide the pride I had in the fact I would be his first and last kiss.

Our lips collided and I felt a buzz shoot through to my toes. Niall gasped a bit before he kissed me back in such an innocent way. I broke the kiss and smiled at him, running my thumb over his puffy under eye. His blue eyes stayed trained on me until we were both taken to the final stop of this eventful day. That was to go assigned a house to live in.

We ended up getting one that was close to the forest and the train tracks. To me that was perfect because that ment I could still go to the woods if I needed to just be a teenager for a minute and it was close to my new work. Niall seemed fine about where everything was located, he just seemed like something else was occupying is mind.