Chapter 20

Niall's POV

I sat beside Zayn in the car as it drove, just waiting for him to wake up. The medics that checked Zayn out said he was fine other than not following doctors orders and doing strenuous activities with a major concussion and being extremely dehydrated and exhausted.

We were both in the back where the seats had been laid down for us, but all I could do was look over Zayn. I got one of his hands in mine and looked down at it. I looked over it and saw crescent shaped nail marks in his hand. I ran my fingers over it, then looked over he seat to see Liam and Louis looking over a map with a flashlight.

"What happened back there? He has nail marks on his hand." I asked them both. They looked up at me and gave me small smiles. Liam looked back at the map, while Louis leaned over and started talking quietly to me; being careful not to wake up his husband.

"Some guy back there was giving birth and his husband wasn't there, obviously. Zayn went and held his hand through it and tried keeping him calm. The baby boy was named after you, Zayn's request after the guy asked if he could name him Zayn." He told me, making me blush at the fact a baby was named after me. I also got a good feeling in my stomach that Zayn would be good to me when it comes time to have our little baby. Of course, I still have seven months to go so we have time for that.

"He looked like you." Zayn's sleepy voice spoke from beside me. My head whipped around to look at him. He was just laying there looking completely too weak to move, but his eyes still lite up when I looked at him.

Louis handed me two water bottles and two sandwiches that we had been given for the drive to Liverpool. It was going to be a three day drive, so the people in Doncaster gave us some food to take with us. Between major towns, there's nothing but a single road and forest or wet lands.

I opened the metal water bottle for Zayn and held it up to his lips, which he drank weakly then laid back down. His hands reached for my stomach and I moved closer to him so he could touch his baby. I loved watching him with my bump, it gave me a sense of relief that he loved the baby we were going to have.

"Are you feeling okay? You should probably eat something and get some more rest." He told me protectively. I smiled and opened up the sandwich, but frowned at the chicken or turkey that was in it. Ever since I found those two birds that one morning a few months back, I've had a sour stomach towards eating any type of poultry.

I took it out and started eating just the cheese and bread, while Zayn sat up and ate the meat I look out of my sandwich. While we ate he kept a hand on my stomach, letting his thumb move in small circles every once in a while.

"I need sex." I heard Harry's deep voice wake up, cutting through the silence. I looked over at him and saw his curly hair was a mess and his green eyes were focused on Louis like he would throw a fit if he didn't get what he just said he needed.

Liam said that was disgusting or something along those lines under his breath while Zayn just laid back down and covered his ears as he told them to do it fast. I looked at Harry and he rolled his eyes when Louis told him no.

While we were in the bunker back in Doncaster, he told me that he gets in moods like that and he thinks it's because of his pregnancy. If I ever get like that, I think I'd rather die of raging hormones than just ask for sex. That's so embarrassing.

"Lay down with me." Zayn said quietly, breaking me from the thoughts about my five month pregnant friend. I laid down with Zayn and felt his hands start to work on pulling up my shirt. I let him do that and saw him look at the roundness of my stomach. It really just looked like I gained some weight, but the doctor that did a check up on me back in Bradford said I would show allot sooner and more because I was so thin before I got pregnant.