Chapter 18

Zayn's POV

"Niall, what are you doing?" I laughed as he rolled on top of me, his naked body pressing against mine. I opened my eyes to see him smiling at me with the sun that flooded into our room brightening his white skin and blue eyes.

"You need a hair cut." He giggled to me, his Irish accent thick this early in the morning. All I could do was stare up at him as his gentle fingers ran through my thick hair.

I watched his eyes as he looked at what his hand was doing. I looked over his face down to his perfect collarbones and the part of his chest that wasn't pressed against me. Everything about him was so perfect.

I leaned up and connected our lips in a loving kiss. I felt Niall's hand stop moving and rest on the side of my face, his thumb moving so slightly over my cheek.

"I love you so much." I whispered to him when we broke apart. His eyes changed from that happy bright blue to complete terror.

His happy smile fell from his face. I reached my hands up to his face, but he moved from me and started screaming. I sat up in the bed of our bright bedroom, trying to reach my husband and stop his screams full of fear. He looked at me and screamed louder.

"Zayn!" My eyes flew open, but my pounding head stopped me from actually moving to find Niall's voice. I tried moving my hands, but I realized they were tired behind my back. I groaned, then felt hands gripping me and rolling me on my back. My eyes met the Main, but my head was hurting too bad to feel angry that he was right here pointing a gun at me.

"Zayn!" Niall screamed, but I couldn't do anything. I just laid there, hoping the gun would just fire at me already.

"We're you running? We're you trying to leave Bradford?" The Main asked me, making any sounds around us quite. But I still heard Niall's sobs and whimpers of my name.

"Does it matter?" I asked him quietly. He shook his head and locked a bullet into place, that click echoing through the Square.

I let my head roll to the side and I made eye contact with Liam and Louis who were both holding back my crying husband. Louis had his hand on the small roundness of Niall's stomach. As they both looked at me, I begged them with my eyes to get Niall away before he had to see this, but I think they both had the wrong idea.

"Now!" Liam yelled, sending the whole Square into mayhem. I watched as Louis picked up Niall and started running away with him. The gun was shot and the bullet flew into the ground next to my head making dirt fly up.

The next thing I knew, I was being picked up and carried by three men that I had seen at work. I looked around me and saw men attacking officials, and the officials actually going down to the ground. I looked back and got one last glance at the Main before he was tied up and drug out of my sight.

"Where are you taking me? I need my husband." I asked the men, feeling something wet drip down the side of my face and feeling like nothing was making sense. One of them placed their hand over a spot on my head that really hurt when he touched it, but not as bad as my head is hurting now.