Chapter three

Rosalie Prime POV

I was sitting in Dad's cab form. "How's Mom?" I asked. Dad hesitated. "Rosie. . . Sweetie. . . Your mother joined the Decepticons." He told me. I tensed. "W-What do you mean?" I asked crying. 

"I'm sorry, Sweetspark. She fell in love with Megatron. That's why she left. Because she knew I would get mad at her for leaving our child." He told me. I sniffled and wiped my eyes. 

I got in the yard with the 'Bots. I saw Ironhide. "Hi!" I smiled. He saw me and bent down and hld out his hand. I climbed in it. I giggled. "I remember you when you was a little sparkling." He smiled. I giggled. Suddenly I heard a yelp and saw Ironhide shove Mojo. "You have a rodent infestation. Shall I terminate?" He asked. "He's not a rodent. He's a chihuahua." Sam tried. I giggled. 

"He's leaked lubricants all over my foot." Ironhide grumbled. "He peed on you? Bad Mojo. Bad Mojo!"

"Bad Mojo!" Ironhide growled then his guns away. "Just hurry." Dad told Sam. I was sitting down when I had a flashback or a memory. 

"OPTIMUS THIS IS NOT THE WAY I WANTED YOU TO FIND OUT!" My mother yelled at Dad. "Oh, really? YOU SLEPT WITH MY ENEMY?! THE ONE WHO LET ME REMIND YOU WANTS HER DEAD?!"

"I NEVER WANTED HER!" Mom snarled. Dad widened his optics. Mom froze. "Then you won't have to worry about her then."

I walked into Sam's house to see police. I tensed. Barricade's holoform was behind me. "What is this?" I asked. "How you doing, miss. Your name Rosalie?" He asked me. I looked at Barricade. "Who wants to know?" Barricade asked. 

"I need her and Sam to come with us."

"Whoa! Way out of line." Barricade growled. "Sir, I am asking politely. Back off."

"No. I made a promise to my sister I would protect her until I died!" Barricade snarled. 

"Girl, son, step forward."

I stepped forward and the man scanned me with something. It went crazy. "Fourteen rads. BINGO!"

I was handcuffed and shoved into a car with Mikaela and Sam. "So uh. . . Ladiesman 217. That is your ebay username, right?" he asked. "Yeah, but, but you know, it was a typo and I ran with it." Sam said. 

We heard Sam's car. "Yeah, that sounds like ladiesman." I snapped. 

They started talking about Bumblebee. I then noticed something in the distance. It looked like it was running. 

"You see this badge? This is a I-can-do-whatever-I-want-and-get-away-with-it badge. I'm gonna lock you three up forever."

"Know what? Don't listen to him. He's just pissy because he's got to get back to guarding the mall." I sneered. 

"You in the training bra, do not test me. Especially with the fact you're a banshee." I tensed. "Banshee?"

"I-It's nothing!" I stuttered. 

"Aww, what mommy didn't want you anymore." I glared at the man tears in my eyes. Suddenly something headbutted the car It turned and hit something else. Suddenly large claws grabbed the car. It lifted it up. "LIFT YOUR WEIGHT TOWARDS THE FRONT."

The car dropped. I saw one of the Dinobots. Grimlock threw the lid of the car Dad beside him. "GRIMLOCK!" I cried. His optics glanced at me and then back to the men. He growled. "Taking my sparkling was a bad move. Autobots, relieve them of their weapons." Dad ordered. 

Jazz took their weapons. Grimlock growled. Dad bent down near them. "Hi, there."

"You don't seem afraid. Are you not surprised to see us?" Dad asked. "Look, there are s-seven protocols, okay? I can't communicate with you, except to tell you I can't communicate with you."

"Get out of the car." Dad growled. "Me?"

"NOW!"

Grimlock got over to me and ripped the cuffs off. "Grimlock!" I hugged his servo and he smiled. We had a bond. 

I missed you too, little spark. He told me. I giggled. He then turned to the leader of the group and snorted. I giggled. 

I was busy petting Grimlock. Suddenly he growled. He lifted his helm growling. 

"Optimus. Incoming!" Ironhide fired a gun in the ground. 

Grimlock then formed into his dinosaur form. He bent down and I got on his back. He roared. Dad then started to run for it. Grimlock roared and ran away from the Helicopters. 

Grimock did his best not to hit any cars. He then hid. He hid under a bridge. He growled. We watched as the Helicopter was under us. 

Barricade turned and he drove along the sides. He had a bad feeling about leaving Rosalie. 

I looked. Grimlock growled. I then slipped. Grimlock grabbed my hand with his jaws. I cried out as he tried to hold on. He then accidentally let go and someone caught me. I saw it was Barricade. He noticed my hand bleeding. Grimlock dropped down. He roared.

"STOP!" I screamed. A thing wrapped around Grimlock's neck. He roared angrily. "NO!"

Another one wrapped around his leg and forced him down. 

"NO! LET HIM GO!" I screamed. Grimlock snarled and they sprayed him with something. I was taken away.