Chapter 11

Rosalie Prime POV

I woke up and something was off. I looked and saw I was a cybertronian basically. I got up and almost fell if Grimlock didn't catch me. He smiled at me. You shouldn't be up little one. He told me. 

"I'm fine." I stated. I then saw Sentinel and Dad. I sighed. "Grimlock, can you leave us with her?" Grimlock nodded as he helped me sit down. 

I sighed and refused to look at either one of them. "Rosalie. . . Why did you try to kill yourself?" Dad asked. "Because of what Mearing told me. It's obvious she never liked me." Optimus sighed.

"Sentinel can I have a moment with her?" Sentinel nodded. "You want to know how I found out about?" I looked down. "Megatron contacted me. Told me he found you dying."

I sighed. "Sweetspark, I know about your relationship. It's okay." He told me and kissed my helm. 

I got outside of the base to see Sentinel pull up. "IRONHIDE! GET SENTINEL INSIDE AND MAKE SURE HE'S SAFE!"

"Consider it done!" Ironhide told Lennox. 

"Indeed, I am. What you must realize my Autobot Brothers, is we were never going to win the war. For the sake of our planet's survival a deal had to be made. . . With Megatron."

Sentinel pointed his gun at Ironhide and I tackled him. "NO!"

I tackled him before Sentinel could fire. 

He tried to fire at us and Predaking and Grimlock started to attack him. Predaking destroyed the gun he had. Both of them started to fight Sentinel. 

Me and Ironhide hid. "You okay?" I asked. He nodded. "I'm fine. Are you?" I nodded. 

We went to go inside when soemthing exploded. Predaking covered Mearing and the other humans. 

They got up. I saw the army trying to stop Sentinel. "HEY, SENTINEL! WHAT IS GOING ON? WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

A rocket was shot at Sentinel and his shield hit it. "I am a prime! I do not take orders from you!" He snarled. 

Dad drove in soon and he saw Ironhide was hugging me. Sentinel killed Barricade because he was the one he shot before Predaking destroyed his gun. 

Dad looked around. "Yeah, that's right, Optimus. Take a look. This is all on you!" Mearing yelled. 

I went to go see Megatron. Starscream growled at me. "Back off." Megatron snapped at him. Megatron stood up and walked over to me. "Does Optimus know your here?" He asked. "No. I wanted to see you." I said. He looked at me. 

"No one knew about Sentinel?" He asked. I shook my helm. "I didn't tell anyone." I said. Megatron nodded. 

"Stop! No! No, Sentinel!" Dad yelled. I turned. "Forgive me."

The portal opened and many 'Cons started to come through. I tensed. "Don't worry. They have orders from Sentinel to not lay a finger on you." Megatron told me softly. 

I got to the base and saw Dad and the others were being exiled. Megatron already heard my mouth about it. I walked over. I then hugged Dad. He hugged me back. "He promised me he wouldn't let any Decepticon hurt me." I told him. 

Dad nodded. "It'll be okay, Sweetspark. Just. . . Listen to everything he tells you." He whispered. I nodded. Dad rested his forehelm on mine. He then gently wiped my tears. 

I then hugged Predaking. 

I hugged Grimlock next. I looked at Ironhide and smiled. "You saved my life, little one. I won't ever forget that." He told me. I smiled. I then hugged him tightly. 

"Just. . . Just come back. Promise me when it's safe all of you will come back!" I cried. "We will." Ironhide promised. He then kissed my forehead. 

I then dropped crying. 

I then transformed into my helicopter form and flew off.