Chapter 7

Rosalie Prime POV

I saw the Helicopter's drop my father's dead frame. Suddenly army cars surrounded the bots. "Oh, God. . ." They started to surround the bots. Ironhide and Predaking snarled. 

"What is the meaning of this?" Sideswipe asked. "YOU DARE POINT A GUN AT  ME?! YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME?! I WILL TEAR YOU APART!" Ironhide roared angrily. 

"HEY! HEY! HEY! PUT THEM DOWN!" I yelled to the Autobots. 

"Take that pile of scrap metal back to Diego Garcia." I glared at Galloway. 

"Ironhide, we should leave this planet." Ratchet said. "That's not what Optimus would want." Ironhide stated. 

I had my head on Lennox's lap. Predaking was grumbling. He was chained up. 

"ALL RIGHT TEAM! GRAB YOUR CHUTES!" Lennox yelled. Epps walked over and helped me with mine. He then showed me what to do and when to do it. We heard a loud bang. 

I smiled. Lennox and Epps has a smart plan for Galloway. 

"NOT NOW! WE'RE ON THE PLANE YOU DUMBASS." He then went flying. I smirked. "Did he say goodbye?" I asked. "Nah, he didn't get to say goodbye. 

I got on Predaking's back. He roared. He then dropped down. Once we got close enough to the ground, Predaking opened his wings and he flew over the 'Bots. He then landed. 

Grimlock transformed. 

Predaking then snarled. "Predaking- WHOA!" 

Predaking then flew up very fast towards Starscream. He roared angrily. He then headbutted Starscream and he fell. Predaking roared. 

He landed and I got off him.

"SAM!" He turned. 

I went with Sam and Mikaela. 

We saw flares. "Let's go!"

We ran for it. 

We then hid inside a building. 

Sam then grabbed something. 

As soon as he did the roof was ripped off. I screamed. It was Starscram. We then ran for it. 

We jumped into another building right as Starscream fired. "Let's go!"

We then saw Sam's parents. We ran for them. I heard a sound of some sort. I saw a Decepticon. He slammed down between us. "HEY! HEY!"

"I WANT YOU TWO TO RUN! RUN!"

"DAD, STOP THEY DON'T WANT YOU, THEY WANT US-" The con slammed his arm down. "HEY! You don't want them. You want us." I said. 

I heard whistling. I saw Grimlock. "I know what you want. And you know I know about the Matrix."

"Rosalie, Sam, go they're gonna kill us all anyways." Ron yelled. 

"Hey. Hey. Look here's what you want."

It slammed it's arm down. "GRIMLOCK!"

He jumped down from the building and started to fight the 'Con. I backed up from the fight. Grimlock then kneed him in his head. 

He then tore his arm off. 

Something charged for Grimlock when Predaking swooped in and grabbed it. He ripped its head off. 

Grimlock then finished the Decepticon off. 

I saw Bumblebee drive over. Grimlock turned to me. He smiled. 

I then turned to Grimlock and Predaking. "You two have to go!"

NO! I promised your father I would protect you until my spark dies-

"GO! I'M GOING FOR HIM! I'LL FIND YOU!" I yelled. Grimlock looked at me pissed. You come back! you come back! He yelled. Him and Predaking left with Bumblebee. 

"MOM! MOMMY!" I yelled. My mom saw me. "ROSALIE! Follow us to the pillars. We'll take you to Optimus-"

Suddenly they got shot. I cried out and ran for it. 

We ran past and I knew Megatron was behind us. "HEY!"

We got over to where the others were. 

We got over to Lennox. 

"Down! Back!"

We got back as we saw a Decepticon form into a gun. He fired. 

I then widened my eyes. Jetfire slammed down and attacked the Decepticon. 

Something came from the sand and attacked it. It dug a hole in his side and tried to rip out his spark. He slammed his fist on it's head. "I'm too old for this crap!" He grumbled.