Chapter 9

START OF TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON

ROSALIE PRIME POV

Megatron kissed me for the 5th time again. "Don't you have some evil Decepticon work to do?" I asked him. "Mmm. . . Not until the morning. It can wait." He told me. I smiled. "I'm never busy for you." He kissed me again. I smiled. I then sighed. 

"What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing just. . . We got a new direction and she's a bitch. She has me on a damn curfew." I grumbled. Megatron smirked. "That's why we're always meeting so early?" He asked. I nodded. 

"Unfortunately." I commented. He snickered. "How much longer until you go back?" He asked. "Mmm. . . An hour." I said. "Okay. I have an idea on how to fill it." I smiled. 

I was standing with Ironhide. "I'm just saying. You're a little more happier than usual." he said. "Am I not allowed to be happy?" I asked. "No. You're not." He joked. I laughed. 

I then noticed Mearing. "Oh, Jesus."

"Don't let her bother you." He told me. I nodded. 

I then walked over to Dad. "Hi, Daddy!" I said. I hugged his truck hood. "Hi." He answered plainly. "Who pissed him off?" I asked Dino. "Language!" Dad scolded. "Sorry. Who made him mad?" I asked. 

"Not who. What." He pointed to the thing in front of me. I looked. "Oh, God." 

I then climbed up and sat on his hood. 

"Why is he sitting on him like that?" Mearing asked. "Because he's my father and he loves me so much." I giggled. I felt Dad's hood nudge me. 

"He's in a bad mood. He's not talking to anybody today." Dino told Mearing. "What is this? The Silent Treatment?" 

"I've seen that and this is not that!" I said. "How?"

"You should've seen that time he caught me sneaking out." I giggled. Ironhide rolled his optics playfully. I laughed. 

"Dad! Seriously! Stop being a damn child!" I yelled as I jumped off his hood. 

Dad transformed and when he formed fully, he slammed his fists down on each side of the table. "You lied to us. Everything humans know of our planet we were told had all be shared." He stated. 

I then saw Predaking. "PREDAKING!" I squealed. He saw me. 

He ran towards me and wagged his tail. "You want the pole? You want it? GO GET IT!" I threw it and he crashed into a plane. I winced. "That'll cause some damage." I winced. 

"ROSALIE PRIME RANGER!"

Dad was hugging me tightly. Mearing kicked me off the base so I had to have my own apartment. "I'll come to see you in the morning, I promise." He told me. He kissed my forehead and then he left. I sighed. I was laying in my bed that night when I heard the window open. 

I turned and saw Megatron's holoform. He noticed me upset. He laid down next to me. "Come here." He pulled me to his side and I fell asleep instantly. 

Megatron looked at the human girl he had fallen for. He can't explain it but he just wants to protect her with all his spark.