Chapter five

Rosalie Prime POV

Barricade was driving when I heard police sirens. I turned. It was his brother. I saw Bonecrusher. 

"No, no, no, no!"

"What is it?" Barricade asked. "It's your brother." Barricade growled. 

"Block 'em!" One of them transformed. "Rosalie. Get ready to jump!" I nodded. 

One he transformed I jumped and Predaking grabbed me. He flew towards Ironhide. He turned and opened his cab door and Predaking threw me in as he roared and dived for the 'Con. Dad, Barricade, and Predaking went for the 'Con. 

We got in the city. I got out of Ironhide and saw a spacecraft. I saw a symbol on it. "Ironhide. . . Who is that?" I asked fear in my voice. Ironhide transformed. "IT'S STARSCREAM!" He yelled. "Back up! Take cover! Grimlock!" Ironhide said. 

Ironhide and Grimlock lifted the truck. "NO, NO, NO, NO! MOVE!" Lennox yelled. "Back up!"

I ran back and was thrown.

I winced and looked at Grimlock. "Grimlock! Your legs." I said. He growled. Jazz was behind me. "Back up! Come on, Grim. Get up. RATCHET!" I yelled. "You got to get up. You're okay!" I told Grimlock. He whimpered. 

I turned to hear soemthing firing. It was a tank. Jazz, Ratchet, and Ironhide and some soliders charged at it. 

I sat in front of Grimlock. "I'm not leaving you." I told him. He grabbed the Allspark and gave it to me. I looked at him. 

I heard more shots. 

I then heard a jet. "BACK UP! IT'S MEGATRON!" He fired at Jazz. 

I saw Mikaela. "Rosie help me with this!"

I helped her hook up Grimlock to the towing truck. 

I then heard a familiar roar. Predaking flew over everyone and he landed beside me. "ROSIE!"

"Wrap it around the head."

"Rosalie!"

I turned. 

"Where's the cube?"

"Right there." I said. 

"Okay. I can't leave my guys back there, so here, take this flare. Okay, there's a tall, white building with statues on top. Go to the roof. Set the flare."

"No, I can't-"

"Signal the chopper and set the flare."

"No, no, I can't do this!" I said. "Yes, you can. I need you to take this cube. get it into military hands until we hold them off, or a lot of people are gonna die." He turned to Mikaela. "You got to go."

"No, I'm not leaving until I get Grimlock out of here." Mikaela said. 

"Rosalie, we will protect you." Ironhide told me. I nodded. Predaking roared agreeing. "Okay."

"Let's go!"

I then ran for it. "Decepticons, attack!" Predaking ran beside me as Ironhide and Ratchet covered me. 

I then saw a familiar police car. It was speeding towards us. 

Barricade transformed. 

A Decepticon tried to throw a car at me and it didn't work. 

Suddenly a 'Con in the air transformed Predaking tackled the 'Con. He roared in his face. Starscream kicked him.