Chapter 16

WARNING!!! BIT OF A SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER!!!

Rosespark POV

I moaned loudly as Megatron thrusted inside of me harder. "Oh, Primus. Rosie. . ." He growled. He then overloaded inside of me. 

"MEGATRON!" I cried at the top of my vocal processor. He smirked. He then kissed me on my lips. "I love it when you scream my name." Megatron said in his deep voice that I always found sexy and hot. 

I smiled. "I know you do." I smiled. 

We both then cleaned up the best we could. I just laid with my head on Megatron's lap. "I miss him." I mumbled. "I know. You tell me this every night." He told me amusement in his tone. 

I sighed fustrated and sat up. Megatron noticed. "I just. . ." I sighed. "What?" He asked. 

"The others are getting suspicious of me. Cade asked where I go. I had to lie and say I go for a flight sometimes or a drive." I said. "Rosespark. . ." Megatron groaned knowing where this was going. 

"If you just. . . stopped being the Decepticon leader, they would accept you. I swear they will!" I tried once again. "Rosespark. . . I can't. You know I can't." He said. 

I nodded. "Right. Obviously your Decepticon Cause is more important than the needs of your wife but it's whatever." I snapped. I stood up. "Rosespark." I turned to Megatron. "What?"

"Okay. Just. . . don't. Don't act like that. Please?" He asked me softly as he gently rubbed my arms. I sighed. "It's been years since I saw him. He won't even answer my calls. I just want him back!" I sobbed and Megatron hugged me softly. "It's okay, Sweetspark. Get it all out." He whispered. 

He then gently rested his forehelm on mine. "You know I love you, right?" Megatron asked softly. I nodded. "I know. I love you too." I whispered. He smiled. He then kissed me. "You should get back before they notice. Trust me, you don't want me murdering another Autobot for touching you."

"You know Ironhide would prevent that!" I stated. "Grimlock too!" He nodded. "I know. Just want to make sure no one touches what's mine." He growled. 

I giggled. 

I grumbled as I was confined to base. "I'M GOING OUT!" I yelled. "Didn't Cade ground you?" Crosshairs ask. "See if I give a shit!" I snapped. 

I then drove off. I got to the place Megatron was hiding. He saw me. "Hey." He got up and walked over. "Oh, Primus. What's that look for?" He asked. I laughed. "Cade tried to ground me. So I decided why not come see the person I was told to stop seeing just to be reckless." I giggled. Megatron smirked. He then sat down pulling me into his lap. 

I smiled and he started to kiss me again. I smiled and kissed him back. I then snuggled my head into his chest. 

He smiled and he rubbed my back. "Remember the day you asked me to be your sparkmate?" I asked. He smiled. 

I sighed as it was the third time I've met Megatron since Sire left. He smiled when he saw me. "Rosespark. I want to ask you something." He told me. 

"Okay?"

He then grumbled. "Primus, I'm gonna hate this." He then got down on one knee. I widened my optics. "Rosespark Prime, I have loved you since I first set my optics on you, will you be my sparkmate?"

"OH MY GOD! YES! A THOUSAND TIMES YES!" I giggled and tackled him into a hug and kissed him on the lips. He smiled and kissed me back. 

::Rosespark. We need you!:: Cade said over the radio. "On my way!" I said. I then kissed Megatron. 

I sped to where Cade was. Everyone then fired at me. I transformed but when I did, I used my new power and made my body go in all sort of directions. 

"What was that?" 

"That was a mistake." Cade said. 

I then bit the man's leg. He groaned. My body then started to reassemble itself. He shot at my head and Cade slammed my door on his head. My body was the complete. I grabbed my helm. "Next time you shoot someone, don't go near 'em till your sure their dead." I sneered. 

I let go of the guy. 

I pointed my cannon at him. "I'll burn you so bad you'll wish you died as a child." I threatened. "SHOOT HIM!"

"You're dead before I hit the ground."

"I said stand down!"

"Shoot! Shoot! Take the shot! Shoot!"

"DON'T DO IT ROSALIE!" I turned. I saw Lennox take the mask off his face. "Hold your fire. Hold it. You! Drop it!"

"I'm not dropping shit." Cade growled. 

"Hey. Look the military doesn't want it this way, Rosalie!" 

"OH REALLY?!" I pointed my cannon at him. "It's a new world order now and these guys are calling the shots." 

"All they want is a home, and you know it. You push them, and they push right back." Cade snapped. 

Ironhide drove over. "I'm in town. Love starting the day off with a gunfight. Sorry I'm late, my invitation to this ass-kicking must have gotten lost in the mail." Hound said. 

"Me and my crew are walking out of here." Cade said. "Let's go. They're not gonna touch us." He sneered. I glared at Lennox. 

"You sure you don't want to shoot? I'm a big ol' target? Wussies." Ironhide sneered. 

I imitated a chicken. I then transformed and drove off.