Chapter 15

Rosespark POV

I sighed. I then felt a bond open. One I made with someone a long time ago: Megatron. 

I was laying with my head on Predaking's lap. 

Optimus glanced at his sparkling. He knew Megatron being alive broke her. A sparkmate's instinct when their deceased sparkmate came back to life was to go to the other one. 

He knew she was trying to fight it. 

We got to Joshua. I then felt something come over me. I transformed and flew out of the ship. "ROSESPARK!" Sire yelled. 

I then flew down towards the ground. 

I landed and saw Galvatrone but sensed it was Megatron. "Megatron?" I asked tears in my eyes. He nodded. 

I jumped on him and started to kiss him. He kissed me back and we started a rough make out session. 

He slammed me against the building and kissed me. He then noticed marks on my frame. "Who touched you?! WHO TOUCHED MY MATE!" He snarled angrily. 

"Megatron, it's fine-"

"No, I want to know who dared to lay a digit on my sparkmate. You're mine!" He growled possessively. I sighed. "It was Lockdown." I said. "Did he rape you?" I nodded. 

Megatron growled angrily. He then kissed me again. He then started to aggressively attack my neck. I squealed as it tickled. I then moaned when he started to nip my good spot. 

"Megatron~" I moaned. He smirked. 

I felt him continue to mark my neck. I smiled. 

"Now, everyone knows your mine." He growled. I giggled. "You're so possessive." I giggled. He kissed me one last time. 

I then transformed and flew over the Autobots. I heard a familiar roar and saw Grimlock with a few other Dinobots. 

We got closer to the bridge when suddenly we saw things being dropped. I dodged a few of them and saw a ship drop. One of the blades on the bottom dropped off. I transformed. More stuff dropped in the ocean. 

"GO! GET BACK!" I yelled at the humans. I was running in front of them. U saw a big ship container falling and I shoved it away. Stuff dropped from behind me and Sire. "Get cover!" Sire yelled. 

A wave knocked us down. "Autobots, fall back!" Sire yelled. 

Something started to pick metal up. 

I was on Predaking as he flew over. Suddenly a large ship fired at him. He screeched and fell on the ground. I fell off him. "Get cover!" Sire yelled. The Triceratops Dinobot headbutted the thing and grabbed the gun. Sire grabbed his shield. "Cade. Autobots, get this bomb over the bridge and out of the city!" He ordered. 

"DAD!"

I turned. "GO!" 

I turned to run when I started to get picked up. 

The Dinobots started to get picked up as well. Anything metal got picked up. 

I held onto a building. I then screamed as I fired a few shots at the magnet. It broke. Everything dropped. I dropped and Grimlock dropped behind me. 

"It's you and me, Now." Sire growled. He then ran off. 

I saw he was chasing Lockdown's ship. 

I was driving with Tessa and Shane inside of me. "STOP THE CAR!" I slammed on the breaks. "Tessa, listen-"

"No, you listen. I am not leaving my dad. And neither are you." I growled. 

I then did a u-turn. Predaking followed behind me. 

I then drove to where Dad went. I let the humans out. 

I then turned and swerved towards Lockdown. "I gave you an order!" Sire snarled. I transformed and threw a truck nearby at Lockdown. He punched it away and I kicked him away. I punched him. He shot the ground near me and I fell. 

"CADE! ROSESPARK! GET OUT OF HERE! THIS IS MY FIGHT!" Sire yelled. Lockdown grabbed me by my ped. He slammed me down. "It's my fight and you're all gonna die."

I then crawled over to Sire. I grabbed the sword. It was stuck in behind him. "FRAGGING PIECE OF SHIT!" I snarled. 

I then ripped it out. 

I then grabbed it and stabbed Lockdown in the spark. He dropped and coughed out energon. I the cut him in half and shoved him away. 

"YEAH!"

"Honor. . . to the end." 

I handed Sire his sword. We then saw some robots. I got on Predaking's back. We flew off. 

Predaking landed. 

I then saw Grimlock. I smiled at him and the Dinobots. I then hugged Sire. He hugged me back. 

The Autobots drove over. "Brave warriors. . . you are free now!" Sire yelled. They roared. I smiled. 

Grimlock transformed. He roared at me. I smiled. The dinobots then ran off. 

I sighed. 

"This seed belongs to our creators, whoever they are. There remains a price on my head. I endanger you all if I stay." Sire said. I looked at him. "No. I didn't just get someone I love back just to lose another!" I said to him. 

"Rosespark, I know Megatron will protect you until his spark goes out. I love you, Sweetspark. You were the best thing I ever did." Sire promised. I hugged him tightly and he hugged me. I cried on him. 

I let him go and he flew off.