Chapter 6

START OF TRANSFORMERS REVENGE OF THE FALLEN!!!!

ROSALIE PRIME POV

"DADDY!" I squealed and hugged Dad's truck. I felt him chuckle. "Hello, Sweetspark. Were you good for your mother?" Dad asked. I considered Elita my mother. "She was okay. She wanted you back." Dad chuckled. 

"And who is this?" A man asked. "Mr. Galloway, this is Rosalie Prime. Optimus Prime's daughter." Lennox introduced. "I want her out of here by the end of the week. She could be a Decepticon for all we know."

"HEY!"

"SHE IS NOT!"

"LIAR!"

"DON'T CALL MY CHILD THAT!" 

I felt the tears in my eyes. Ironhide then walked over to me and held out his servo. "Come, Little one." I climbed onto his servo. 

I smiled. Ironhide put me on his shoulder. 

I listened to the conversation. 

"We've witness your capacity for war. It would bring more harm than good." Dad told Mr. Galloway. "But who are you. . . to judge what's best for us?" Mr. Galloway asked. Dad frowned. "With all due respect, we've been fighting side-by-side in the field for two years." Lennox argued. 

"We shed blood, sweat, and precious metal together." Epps yelled up at him. 

"Soldier, you're paid to shoot, not talk." Mr. Galloway said. "Don't tempt me!" Epps growled. 

"Easy." Dad told him. 

I heard a loud growl. I looked. Grimlock stood up and transformed. I smiled. He held his servo out for me and I climbed into it. 

"And since no one can seem to tell me what the enemy is now after, there's only one conclusion. YOU! The Autobots. They're here to hunt you. What' there to hunt for on Earth beside that? 'The fallen shall rise again'? It sounds to me like something's coming. So, let me ask, if we ultimately conclude that our national security is best served by denying you further asylum on our planet, will you leave peacefully?" Mr. Galloway asked. 

"NO!" I yelled. 

"Freedom is your right. If you make that request, we will honor it." Dad said calmly. Mr. Galloway smirked. "But before your president decides, please ask him this. What if we leave. . . and you're wrong?" Dad asked. 

"That's a good question." Lennox told Dad. I smiled. 

Predaking's optics jolted open when he heard the alarm. He roared and attacked something in front of him. 

He set it on fire and it ran for it. 

I was awake and drawing. All of a sudden I saw strange symbols and started to draw.

I heard a knock at the door. I looked up to see Ironhide's holoform. "You alright, sweetspark?" He asked me. "Fine. Why?" I asked. "You're just a little off." He told me. 

I nodded. "I'm just sleepy." Ironhide nodded.