Chapter 12

Rosalie Prime POV

I wasn't speaking to anyone and Megatron walked over to me. He was holding my hand. Megatron then got down beside me. "Be gone, insect operative. Your work is done." Megatron sneered at Dyland and Carly. "Your Excellency."

They sealed off the city and destroyed everything. 

Predaking and Grimlock growled as they were behind the humans. Sam and Epps turned. Optimus was behind the two. "We'll kill them all!"

Ironhide and the wreckers drove over. 

I was sitting on the edge and I sighed. I was bored. I was laying against the building. "The city is secure. The humans cannot stop us." Megatron said. "As the Afternoon falls, the rest of the pillars will reach their launch positions." Sentinel said. "This is the victory I promised you so many years ago, where we rebuild Cybertron together." Megatron said. 

I stood up. "I have deigned to work with you. . ." Sentinel then grabbed Megatron's helm and slammed it against the building. I flinched. "that our planet may survive! I will never work for you!" He then let my sparkmate go. 

"And you will be to remember the difference." He sneered. I got over to Megatron. "Are you okay?" I asked him. "Fine." He growled. I then hugged him tightly. 

"AUTOBOTS! THEY'RE ALIVE!" Dylan yelled. I turned to Megatron. He tensed. "Decepticons, defend the pillars! RAISE THE BRIDGE! FIND THEM!"

He turned to me. "I have to."

"Go."

I then whistled. Predaking flew up and I jumped on his back. He then flew over and landed on the ground. 

As soon as Dad transformed I tackled him in a hug. He smiled. "We need to move before the fighter's spot us. Wait here until we scout a route ahead." Dad said. 

I was on top of Predaking. He was flying above the Autobots. Grimlock was right beside Optimus. Suddenly something came from the ground. I saw it was a driller of some kind. 

Shockwave unevened the road making Dad loose his trailer. 

We got inside a building. "They got my trailer. I need that flight tech." Dad growled. "Shockwave can't hunt all of us at once. Wreckers, we need a diversion." Dad ordered. 

I was in my helicopter form. Dad and Predaking followed me. I then switched forms and got on Predaking. He roared and went entirely through Shockwave's driller. He cut it in half. He then flew off. 

Predaking landed on a stand. Shockwave fired at us. He shot Predaking's wings. He screeched. I fell off and Predaking and Dad got caught in some wires. 

"OPTIMUS! PREDAKING!"

"Wreckers."

I was on Predaking as he flew beside Optimus. He then dived for the 'Cons on the ground. "OPTIMUS!"