Chapter 1 - The New Student

Currently standing at the gate of the most famous Academy on the planet a young looking man was watching as students from this academy walked past him with their friends chatting with one another.

"so this is Union Academy, its bigger than what I thought and there's more students here as well" the boy thought as he began walking towards what he thought was the center building.

As he made his way to the building he noticed that he was getting stared at by some of the students but decided to ignore them, as he was just about to reach a fountain that was located in the center of the academy he noticed that a familiar face was waiting at the entrance of the Academy for him.

"Tyrael what are you doing here" said Y/n confused as Tyrael never told Y/n that he worked there.

"you here, about time to Aerial was about to go and look for you" Tyrael said as he smiled at Y/n who he and the other archangels considered their nephew.

"wait she's here to" Y/n said as Tyrael just laughed slightly.

"I guess we never told you, we're here because we're actual professors here. I teach combat, Aural teaches the students about first aid and Itherael is the history teacher" Tyrael said as he took Y/n to his office to chat more.

As Y/n sat across from Tyrael he gave Y/n peices of paper which on closer look were forms he had to fill in.

"hey uncle what are these for" asked Y/n as he picked up one of the forms.

"there registrations forms, when you entered you saw the students holding weapons correct. Basically all of our students are allow to have weapons on them at all times but they need to fill out the registration form first so we can keep track of the students and if an accident happens we know who and what weapons were involved if any" Tyrael replied as Y/n nodded and began filling out the form he soon had given it back to Tyrael who smiled.

"now then I suppose all that's left is to give you a tour and give you the time schedule as well as the group you'll be sharing a room with" Tyrael said as he got up and Y/n followed. As they made their way across the academy Y/n saw everything from the cafeteria and the Gym that was open all day and night for students. As Y/n continued to walk beside Turael his stomach growled in hunger making him chuckle.

"hungry, should we head back to the cafeteria" Tyrael asked and Y/n shock his head.

"no it's fine, I made some cookies just before I left the city" Y/n said before he pulled out a tube of cookies from his bag....But just as he was about to eat one of them he suddenly felt that he was being watch by someone. As he looked around he noticed a small white haird girl standing next to him looking at the tube of cookies in his hands.

"Hello there" Y/n said curiously as the girl nodded at him but kept her eyes on the cookies.

"Miss Toujou I see you're meeting the new transfer student, this is Y/n Nava he will be attending the Academy as well as live on the ground with others in the boy dormitory" said Tyrael as he watched the white haird girl look at Y/n. Y/n then pulled out a cookie and handed it to the girl who gladly took it before biting into it.

"these...are good" she said as she then continued to eat the cookie he gave to her, as Y/n watched he smiled happy that someone enjoyed his cooking, she the turned to him again wanting one more. Smiling Y/n took a cookie then gave the tube over to the girl as she looked confused.

"well I'm glad you like my cooking but I'm not that hungry so why don't you take them seeing as you enjoy them" Y/n said as he rubbed the top of her head before catching up with Tyrael.

"Koneko" said the girl as Y/n turned to her, "my name is Koneko Toujou" she said making Y/n smile.

"well Koneko I'm Y/n it's great to meet you" Y/n replied as he left leaving the girl known as Koneko standing there. As Y/n cought up woth Tyreal he ate the cookie before looking at Tyrael who was smirking.

"now that your done flirting with the academy's mascot we can continue the tour" Tyrael said turning Y/n's face a bright shade of red.

"I wasn't flirting" he yelled making his uncle laugh, but as he did he realized what Tyrael said about her being the academy mascot. "wait did you say a mascot" he asked confused as Tyreal explained that the students refer her as a mascot due to her cuteness.

"hey Tyrael, that Koneko girl...Is she a Nekomata by any chance" Y/n asked as he felt a strange ki like power that seemed to be suppressed for a reason.

"so you could tell, yes she is one of the last remaining Nekomata's. however a accident had left her feeling afraid of the in born power she has and as such refuses to use it. Aerial who happens to be the school counselor has regular meeting with her but still hasn't been able to help Koneko" Tyrael said as Y/n was in a deep thought with himself before gaining a smirk, as he didn all Tyrael did was smile and look in the opposite direction.

"oh what could our little Y/n be up to this time" he said as they soon got to a rundown classroom that had a broken sign that said 2-F, before breaking and falling infront of Y/n. As he waited at the door he soon heard a voice speak from inside the class room asking him to enter but when he did...

"it's been a while Y/n" said a red haird women who looked in her twenties.

"Runeas....Why did it have to be you" said Y/n as she simply smiled at him while holding a clipboard that had a list of names on it....Mean she was the teacher....His Teacher.