Chapter 5 - Little Dragon, Titan King Vs 666 Beast

Currently standing on a cliffside Y/n along with Rais Gremory, Sona Sitri, Riser Phenex and Sairaorg Bael with their peerages beside them.

"so Y/n your task is a simple one, at the base of that mountain a flag has been place for you to collect. Simply bring it back and you pass I've also been told that you've to use whatever force is necessary as Grimm alongside other monster are around this area" Sona said as Y/n nodded and walked to the edge before jumping off. As he hit the ground he began walking in the direction of the flag, but as he did he noticed something was off as there was no Grimm near him infact there wasn't a single monster anywhere in the general vicinity.

As Y/n continued making his way to the end goal he soon found the flag in a rock at the base of the mountain, as he placed his hand on it a loud siren suddenly sounded.

"Warning The King Titan has been spotted all students evacuate to a safe room, I repeat King Titan has been spotted all students must be evacuated immediately"

Just then Y/n felt the ground shake as loud thumps could be heard, looking around Y/n's eyes widen as a large armoured creature appeared which Y/n already know who this was as both his father and mother had warned him about a beast capable of being on pair with arceus in terms of power.

"so we finally meet Titan King" said Y/n as he was now looking at the large creature with hateful eyes.

Y/n was now staring at the king titan with hatred as he was told that this creature almost killed Milim Nava, his older sister which Y/n wanted to get revenge on it for almost taking away his sister

"seems like we need to have a chat" he said as he began walking towards it.

Back at the Cliffside the groups that was sent with Y/n was currently at an impasse as they have been instructed to help Y/n but have to now get to the safe room, as this was going on a large number of people was making their way to the group of devils, this was staff members from Union Academy, a group of spirits from Ratatoskr amd even the factions leaders along with a few others showed up.

"Rais what are you doing here" asked Sirzechs as they should be in the safe room by now.

"a new transfer is in the middle of his exam when the siren went off" Rais said as the headmasters had now got there as well.

"so Mr Nava is down there" Zeoticus said as he was annoyed with himself for endangering a student, but as this was bad things got a lot worse.

"Warning Trihexa has been sighted, I repeat Trihexa has been sighted"

Everyone could only watched as both Trihexa and The Titan King was now facing one another with Y/n there as well.

"brother what do we do now" asked Rais as everyone was now standing by as they watched this take place.

"oh please there no need to worry, he has this under control" said a voice, as everyone turned the saw Lilith along with Cerbrus and Runeas.

"yeah he can beat them" shouted the three girls known as Cerberus, as she cheered for Y/n which only had the others confused.

"wait ancestor what do you mean by that, he's just a new student. He isn't in the magic part of the academy" said Zeoticus as he watched the group look at him before giggling.

"I wont go to far into detail but what I can say is they will be dead by the end of this fight, and once it's over I'll be able to comfort my future husband" Runeas said before Cerberus and Lilith turned on here claiming they'll be the one to comfort Y/n.

"no I'll be the one, why would he need an old hag like you two near him as he has my instead" Cerberus said as all three of her bodies smirked only to anger both Lilith and Runeas.

"your acting like children" said Ember who was watching Y/n's battle, while most were confused they soon were even more confused as Ravel bowed to the women who appeared.

"Lady Ember it's good seeing you once more" Ravel said as Ember smiled.

"Ravel come here a moment" Ember said as they both watched Y/n fight, as they did they kept seeing him getting knocked up before getting back up again.

"thats why I chose him, while others run from the strom Y/n runs towards it with open arms. Y/n has never saw failure as a grim reaper, he sees it as a teacher. Everytime his attack misses or is blocked his next one becomes an even more faster and powerful strike, there is a lot you can learn from Y/n as hes failed more times then you've tried, I want you to form a short of relationship with Y/n as it will greatly benefit you on the long run" Ember said as Ravel didn't take her eyes off the fight.

Everyone watched as Y/n launched an onslaught of attacks, as they did they all soon saw a large number of magic circles directly over both monsters as they looked up confused at it. Only for Y/n to give a smirk.

"I'll use my entire magic power in one attack" Y/n said as the monster now also looking up confused.

"Supernova" Y/n said as an enormous about of magic power pasted throw the circles before hitting the pair of monster directly on the head.

The blast was large enough to cover the entire forest in a large ball of fire and the shockwave sent everything to completely random directions even those on the cliff were thrown back as the shockwave ripped through any and all objects in its path