Chapter 6 - The Ouroboros Dragon

Y/n was currently laying on a medical bed located in Union Academy, after his attack that not only killed both of the monsters but also wiped out most of the forest along with them, he laid on the bed motionless as he had been wrapped in bandages due to his low magic power being unable to heal up the wounds.

As he had his eyes closed he suddenly felt something on his chest which was soon followed by him feeling a large amount of magic power enter him as he sighed.

"Ophis, why are you here" Y/n said as he opened his left eye that didn't have a bandage around it only to see a girl with long black hair down to her hips and black eyes as well as two pointed ears.

"I saw your fight with Trihexa and the Titan King, you've gotten stronger my mate" she said as Y/n sighed.

"I'm not your mate nor will I ever be, how many times do we have to do this Ophis" Y/n said as Ophis just looked at him.

"I will never stop until I make you my mate Y/n, you know that" Ophis said as Y/n sighed knowing that it's true.

"do what you want, I don't have time or energy to deal with you right now" Y/n said as he closed his eyes and had gone back to sleep, but just as he was about to drift off to sleep he felt Ophis climb into the bed with him.

"Ophis really, should you be fighting with red or some..." Y/n looked like he was about to pass out as he saw Ohpis now laying on him naked with a large grin on her face.

"I heard that skin on skin contact is a really good way of helping someone recover quickly" Ophis said as she laid her head on Y/n chest.

"that only works for devils" Y/n said as he was now embarrassed but as he took a closer look Ophis was already asleep making him sigh. Despit acting this way Y/n did find Ophis cute and she isn't the only one, Y/n thought the girls all looked cute but his mother had told him that his first should be a special occasion and not with just a random person.

As Y/n was deep into his thoughts he subconsciously began to gently stroke Ophis's head which she then began to rub against Y/n making him smile.

"why do I always get the crazy one's" he thought as he soon felt sleepy as he soon began to drift off to sleep.

The next morning Y/n was sitting on the medical bed when he saw Aerial along with Tyrael and Itherael walk in and approach his bed.

"So how are you feeling" Aerial asked as she was worried about him just as the others were.

"As anyone would feel if they were to explode" Y/n replied getting a chuckle from the three.

"I see Ophis wasted no time in taking advantage of your predicament" said Tyrael as they saw Ophis sleeping on Y/n as he sat up.

"yup, but more importantly where is Trihexa and the Titan King" Y/n asked as he was more interested in if he was successful if killing both of them.

"why don't you take a look at this Y/n, I think you'll be surprised" Aerial said as she turned on a tv that was on the news channel.

"This just in, both monsters known by as Trihexa and The Titan King have been killed in an explosion that not only destroyed them but has also left what was the emerald forest in ruins" the reporter said as a helicopter veiw showed nothing but destroyed trees and a large crater in the ground.

"while the occurrence of this level of destruction was caused by the large explosion that shaked the world we still are not sure caused it as some of the experts have been trying to find out while some claim that it was due to both monsters attacking each other while everyone turns to the leaders of Union Academy for answers" said the reporter as the TV was turned off and everyone looked at Y/n.

"oops" Y/n said as he simply chuckled as scratched the back of his head. As he did Aerial pinched his cheek due to his reckless.

"what do you mean oops, do you have any idea how worried you made us, if that attack was any stronger we'd be scrapping you off the ground" Aerial said as she continued to pinch Y/n on his cheek.

After a while she sighed and let go, she then looked at Y/n with a worried look on her face.

"since your still breathing we're going to over look this but your not going to use that move again understand" said Aerial as Y/n nodded.

"so what happens now" Y/n asked as they all sighed.

"well after a long meeting, we all have come to an agreement. While we had decided to not reveal that it was you that was behind the attack you will however have someone watching you incase you do something that stupid again" Tyrael said, as Y/n was about to protest he saw Aerial glare at him and he decided not to anger her more.

"anyway Y/n this is Yumi Kiba, she'll be the one in charge of keeping watch and reporting anything you do back to us" Itherael said as a young blonde girl with blue eyes appeared at the end of his bed.

"hello there my name is Yumi Kiba, I hope we can become friends Y/n" she said as Y/n turned a bright red much to the enjoyment of Tyrael, Aerial and
Itherael.

"Y/n as she said this is Yumi, she is a knight in service of Serafell Leviathan and is in charge of looking after you" said Itherael as they all began to leave the room making only Y/n, Yumi and Ophis left in the room.

"so your Y/n I look forward to making another friend" Yumi said with a big smile on her face making Y/n turn a bright red.

"so cute" is all he could think about as he looked at her.