Chapter 2 - Welcome to Class F

Y/n was now standing infront of his new classmates as he just found out that an old "acquaintance" known as Runea Gremory who unfortunately has an goal in her mind...To marry Y/n one day and bear his offspring.

"glad you can finally make it, class this is the newest transfer to Union Academy Y/n, why don't you tell the class about yourself" Runea said as Y/n glared daggers at her. As he got to the front of the class he introduced himself to the class.

"hello everyone my name is Nava Y/n, but feel free to just call me Y/n I hope we can get along" Y/n said as Runeas spoke up.

"no Y/n please take a seat in the back beside Miss Hemaji" Runea said as a girl with long pink hair raised her hand and Y/n made his way over.

"Now then on with today's class" said Runeas as she began to teach the class maths.

As the class went by it was soon break when a small group of class f students approached Y/n. These were Akihisa Yoshii, Hideyoshi Kinoshita, Mizuki Himeji, Minami Shimada, Kōta Tsuchiya and finally Yūji Sakamoto.

"so your the transfer, where did you come from" asked Minami as she had told Y/n she originally came from a country called German.

"well I'm not really from any country, I've spent my entire life moving from one place to the next" Y/n said which wasn't exactly true, but what could he say as he came from Dragon City it's well known to be a legendary place as its home to the strongest creatures in the world...Mainly dragons.

As the group chatted some more soon everyone had heard a large group of people either squeal in excitement or just down stopped what they had been doing.

"what's gotten into everyone" Y/n asked confused as Y/n soon saw that the girl that he had given his cookies to this morning.

"Koneko what's she doing here" asked Hideyoshi as Y/n looked at them.

"wait you know her?" Asked Y/n as he thought what Tyrael said was a joke.

"very few people stand out in Union and she just happens to be one, she's well know for her cold personality to most people which only makes boys what her more and the girls think she is cute enough to be an idol so there's that to" said Minami as she soon got annoyed as Yoshii along with a good majority of the boys began to fall head over heels for Koneko with only resulted in Yoshii being hurt by both Minami and Himeji, a girl from class 2A was currently going after the red haird boy known as Yūji Sakamoto, her name was Shōko Kirishima.

"well it's never boarding at least" Y/n said as he smiled at the scene of chaos infront of him. Just then Y/n watched as Koneko made her way over to him and he smiled.

"hello again, Koneko right" Y/n said and she nodded before placing a tube on his desk.

"I thought I'd return this to you" she said as she placed it down. Y/n smiled at this and placed the tube away.

"thanks Koneko if you want I can get some more for you" Y/n asked making her smile at him.

"yes I'd like that" she replied as she said goodbye before leaving, as Y/n looked back up his eyes widen at the sight infront of him.

"um" is the only thing Y/n could saw before a large scythe was thrown at him with both incredible speed and precision while Y/n could dodge it with ease the sheer speed took him by complete surprise

Just then a large chase occurred with Y/n running all through the academy as the FFF Inquisition chased him as they wished to make him suffer. As he ran he soon sprinted past Koneko who was making her way down the hall as she was on her way to meet with the academy's counselor Aerial.

"Koneko Move!!" Y/n yelled as Koneko turned around she stepped to the side as Y/n shot past her and was followed by the FFF Inquisition right on his tail. As the group ran past her all she could do was smile at the sight which took her by surprise as she very rarely has a smile on her face.

"what is this feeling" Koneko thought as she made her way to Aerial's office, as she entered she saw Akeno along with Aerial as they were about to start the session.

"welcome miss Toujou please take a seat so we can begin" said Aerial as she directed her to sit next to Akeno.

"so last time we talked about if there's a possibility that we could get you two to open up about your past to me then we can focus on tackling the problem of not accepting your past" Aerial said as both Akeno and Koneko looked at the ground. As Aerial just smiled the pair didn't say a word before Koneko spoke up.

"I don't want my power and end up as my sister" Koneko said suprising both Akeno and Aerial but soon Aerial just smiled.

"good Koneko that's one of the steps needed to move on" Aerial said as she then looked at Akeno who took a deep breath in.

"I refuse to use my fallen angel side as it only remains me that it's the cause of my mothers death" Akeno said and Aerial just nodded.

Just then everyone suddenly heard a loud voice over the P.A system.

"breaking news the newest transfer to the academy was seen with mascot of the academy Koneko Toujou, all FFF inquisition members are to capture the heretic immediately" said a male voice. As it did Koneko hung her head embarrassed while Aerial and Akeno smirked.

"So Miss Toujou, why dont we talk a little more about this interaction with the new student shall we" Aerial said as both she and Akeno had an smirk that would make the devil scared.