Chapter 8 - A Second Chance

Y/n along with a large group of people were currently standing in the place that use to be home to a race known as the Nekomata's. Y/n was currently standing beside Yumi who held onto him as he could walk properly yet due to his injuries.

"this place, all those innocent souls, all the men, women and children" Y/n said as Yasaka stood beside him along side the faction leaders.

"yes it was a sad day for everyone, I lost my best friend due to the accident but despite our best efforts we still have no idea who did this" Serafall said as she and Yasaka both lost their friend due to the massacre that took place.

As they all had their heads down Y/n looked at the five archangels Tyrael, Aerial, Itherael, Malthael and even Imperius who all nodded giving Y/n the ok sigh. As he got from Yumi's hold he made his way to the center of the burned down village as he got to the center he held out his hand.

"I call apon you, the sword that cuts through dimensions and alters reality, the blade that cuts through all that it's up against and surpasses the fabric of the universe...Come, Reality Breaker" Y/n said as a large amount of power had suddenly shot out and began to push the group back, as they were all shocked by this the archangels only watched as a red katana shaped blade appeared from the ground and into Y/n's hands. The faction leader as well as Yumi watched in shock as the red blade in Y/n's hands emitted so much magic power that it terrified them to the point of being unable to move out of fear.

Everyone watched as Y/n stabbed in into the ground as his left eye which wasn't bandaged turned red before he said.

"Reality Change, Resurrection" Y/n said as a large beam of red light had covered the area and blinded Yumi and the others for a few seconds, but as they opened their eyes everyone except the Angel's that already know about the sword stood there in shock as the entire Nekomata village had been brought back along with the Nekomata's living there.

"h..how is this possible" said Yasaka as she stood in complete shock along with the other faction leaders.

"I believe everyone has a fair chance at life, and those that have it cut short unlawfully deserve a second chance" Y/n said as he placed the sword back in a sheath and face the group.

"how did you do that" asked Azazel as he kept his eyes on the sword Y/n had.

As everyone had their eyes on Y/n he simply sighed.

"Have you ever heard of the world stone that capable of altering reality" Y/n said as most nodded believing it to be a myth other than Y/n and the arch Angel's who know it's true.

"well this sword is what remains of it, I call the sword Reality Breaker as it has the power to break reality and let the wielder alter it to a certain extent" Y/n said shocking everyone that he has a sword that strong in his hands.

"the power to break reality" said a shocked Yasaka as Y/n demonstrated its power by bringing back the slayed Nekomata's.

"yes however since it's only a piece of what it use to be it only can be use a total of three times in a month after that it needs to recharge before it can be used again" said Tyrael.

"a weapon like that could become a serious problem if it falls into the wrong hands" said Gabriel as she was worried about someone using it to caused chaos.

"normally yes, however that sword is special in that it will only let Y/n be in control of it. Once if sheathed no one but Y/n can take it out and Y/n has a rule that he gets mine, Tyrael, Aerial, Itherael and Malthael's permission before he takes that blade out" said Imperius as Yumi was now helping Y/n make his way back to the group.

"so why did you bring them back" said Aerial.

"I've been thinking about ways to help both Koneko and Akeno accept their heritage, so I thought that if they had their parents like how you helped me I thought that could persuade then in finally accepting who they are" said Y/n as the rest just smiled at him. But as they did a voice soon spoke up from the crowd of Nekomata's who were just confused about this whole thing.

"Yasaka, Serafall what's going on, why are we.alive again" said the voice as a beautiful female Nekomata with long white hair and purple eyes.

"Fujimai is that you" both Serafall and Yasaka said simultaneously, as they were in shock Y/n looked at the fallen angel known as Baraqiel

"I know your Akeno's father, I need to go to where her mother was buried so I came bring her back" Y/n said as the group looked surprised.

"your bring back more people" asked Yumi as Y/n chuckle.

"of course I am, I have two more uses left and I need to bring them back so I can help Akeno and Koneko right" Y/n said as everyone just smiled but there was still one question Yumi had.

"wait if you said there was two more and your going to use another on the mother of Akeno, then what's the last one for" she asked as Y/n just smiled at her.

"well it's for you" Y/n said confusing her.

"for me" she said as Y/n just smiled at her.

"yeah of course, I remember you saying how you and your brother lost your friends due to the holy sword experiment so I thought I'd bring them back to if it makes you happy" Y/n said as Yumi just stared at him before she began crying and hugged him.

"I'm glad I get to marry you Y/n" she said while having her head on his chest.

Everyone other than Serafall, Tyrael and Aerial was shocked to hear this but soon smiled at the pair.