Intro to characters

Bella Adams has two sisters, Hope and Andrea. She is Nancy's best friend and has had a crush on Ace since she started working at the Claw with Nancy a year ago. Bella had lost her mother to a car accident when she was a sophomore. She is a telekinetic, only her and Nancy know about it. It started after her mother died she is also psychic and doesn't know it yet. She can be crazy and make rash decisions but is mostly level headed when it comes to solving a mysteries. Her dad is the mayor. She is 19 almost 20 years old.

Nancy Drew is an only child and is also an unofficial detective who gets back into solving mysteries after she witnessed Tiffany Hudson dead in the parking lot of her work place the Claw. She cares about everyone and doesn't want anyone to get hurt. She helped Bella through her mothers death and Bella did the same for her. The motto that she shares with Bella is, To the end. Meaning they stick by each other no matter what. She is 19 years old.

Ace Saxon has an older half brother whom he knows very little about. He started working at the claw a few months before Nancy and Bella did. He is interested in Bess Marvin who he also works with. Ace is an expert untrained hacker and is willing to do anything to help protect his friends and family. He is 20 years old

Bess Marvin is an only child and is a part of one of the richest families in Horseshoe bay. She is a mild kleptomaniac and has an expensive taste in what she buys. Bess is also trying to learn how to become a witch/sorceress so that she feels as though she contributes to the group. She is A closeted lesbian as of now and continues to reject Ace's advances. She is 20 years old.

Ned Nickerson is an only child who is also an ex convict. He accidentally murdered someone during his sophomore year of high school and still lives to regret it. He tries to redeem himself by helping solve murders and other mysteries. He is hooking up with Nancy but wants to become more. He is also a handy man who can fix anything for you. He uses it as a way to atone for his mistakes. He is 19 years old.

George Fan has three younger sisters. Ted, Jesse and Charlie, they are all younger than her by at least 4 years. George takes care of her sisters because her mother is an alcoholic. In doing so she feels responsible for everyone around her. George is the manager of the Claw and doesn't really like Nancy. She is okay with Bella however because Bella treated her like a person and not an older mans side piece. She is 19 almost 20 years old

Andrea Adams has two younger sisters, Bella and Hope. Both Hope and Bella are younger than Andrea, Bella being a year and seven months younger and Hope being 4 years younger. She feels responsible for Bella and Hope because their father is to busy with work and their mother is dead. She like Bess is also trying to become a witch. She is 21 years old.

Hope Adams has two older sisters, Andrea and Bella. They both take care of her and act like her parent. She doesn't enjoy it but there is nothing she can do. She is in her sophomore year of high school and is best friends with Jesse Fan. They both are interested in environmental salvation and preservation. Just like George's sisters Hope isn't a main character but is a semi-main side character who worries about her sisters. Unbeknownst to her sisters Hope has become a full witch after practicing it with a guy she likes. She is 15 years old.