Moving On

*Next day*

"Hi, My name is Bella and I'll be your waitress today. Would you like anything to drink?"

"Just water." said the woman.

"Okay I'll go get those waters for you."

Bella walks away and starts to pour the water into two glasses for the woman when she hears the door bell chime. 

Nancy- "Bella it's for you." Walking past her Nancy tells her she'll take care of her table.

Turning around Bella sees Mason and smiles a little bit "You came back."

"Well of course I did, I don't have your number yet. How else was I supposed to ask you on a date?"  Ace overhears what Mason says and accidentally burns himself, "Agh, son of a mmm."

Noticing that Ace was injured Bella rushed into the kitchen, "Ace are you okay?"

"Yeah, just a burn." Ace replies in pain.

"Give me a second, I'm gonna get a cold compress." Bella runs to the storage area to grab a rag and runs it under cool water, "Here", She places the rag on his hand. "Ah", Ace winces as he pulls his hand away. Bella pulls his hand back and holds it, then she looks at him sternly, "Don't do that, it'll just make it worse. Now when you start to feel the rag get warmer ley me know so I can change them out."

Ace smiles at her admiringly, "Okay mom." Bella smiles, hits him on the shoulder and walks back to Mason. 

"So a date huh? Pick me up at my place at 7, I'll text you my address. Now go I have to get back to work."

"Okay, I'll see you later and don't dress nice, it's not needed." That last comment made Bella a little saddened as she was hoping for nice dinner but nothing could stop her from her excitement of going out with a hot guy later that night.

Jealous once again Ace walked up to Bella, "Are you really going to go out with him?"

"Yeah, He's a cute guy who's interested in me and the feeling is mutual. Why?"

"Well I mean he's a stranger who just showed up yesterday, you don't really know him, no one does." 

"It's fine Ace, It's my choice on whether I want to go out with him or not besides if he tries anything that I don't like I have my bracelet and my powers." Bella holds up a bracelet that sends the owners current location to their emergency contacts as long as they still have the bracelet on them. Her and Nancy had a matching set and gave other bracelets to their friends when they joined the team.

"Yeah but-", irritated Bella cuts him off. 

"Why are you so worried about who I'm with all of a sudden, I'm not your girlfriend so you don't need to know where I am or who I'm with so just leave it alone and go bother Laura." Bella then walks to George's office, "George I'm going on break, Ace is irritating me right now."

"O-Okay, what did he do?"

"I'll tell you later but right now I need to just sit outside and think."

"Okay go ahead, take an hour, but clock out before you do."

Before walking out Bella gets another rag for Ace despite being irritated.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

*6:30 PM*

"Andrea, what do I wear? I have half an hour before Mason gets here and I'm freaking out."

"Mason? I thought that you had a crush on Ace. What happened."

"Nothing, I just finally realized that Ace isn't into me so it's not worth being into him, I moved on."

"You don't move on from a crush that you've had for almost a year."

"Well I really don't want to think about Ace tonight or ever again. Besides Mason is so freaking hot and getting to date someone that good looking and hopefully a personality that is as good as his looks, would be amazing."

"He can't be that hot can he?" Andrea asks thinking that Bella is just over-exaggerating.

"Both George and Nancy stopped speaking when they saw him." 

Andrea starting to get really intrigued asked, "You have a picture?"

"Give me a sec I'll text Nancy." after sending the text Nancy responded right away and Bella showed her sister the picture.

Andrea's eyes opened wide and in a surprised tone she said, "Wow! Who gives birth to a child that turns out that good looking?"

"Right!?"

"Forget Ace I want you to date him." Both Bella and Andrea turn around to see Hope. Bella and Andrea both grab a pillow and throw them at Hope.

Bella- "Hope privacy!"

"You never let me hang out with you guys anymore, I may be younger than you both but I'm still your sister."

Feeling apologetic Bella invites her in, "Wanna help me pick out an outfit for my date?" Hope smiles and runs to her sisters closet. 

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

At 7 Bella walks out of her house and sees Mason standing there. Both of them smile at each other "Hi".

"Hi, you look beautiful" opens the door and gestures for her to take a seat

"Thank you." Mason then gets into the drivers seat. "So where are we going?"

"That milady is a surprise that I hope you really like."

"Come on, give me a hint."

"Fine, only because I can't resist your beauty." Bella makes a pose that mocks models. "How do you like candle light dinners?"

Hearing those words Bella starts to panic, "Candle light dinner? You said not to dress nice so why are we having a candle light dinner?"

Mason holds her hand to stop her from freaking out, "Hey, don't worry I wouldn't do that to you. Just trust me."

"Okay, I trust you." Bella relaxes and holds on to Mason's hand for the rest of the time.