The Morning After

*Next morning at the Claw*

"So how was your date?"

"It was incredible Nancy, it was so romantic, HE was so romantic. He bought me my favorite snacks and made us a candle light beach picnic. Thank you by the way." Ace walks in from the back but Bella and Nancy both don't hear him, all he could hear was mumbling until Nancy shouted, "You slept together?!" Ace pinged with jealousy, "Nancy keep it down, I don't want anyone else to hear."

Just then George walks out of her office, "I'm sorry did I hear that correctly? You had sex with Mason?"

Bella smiles and blushes, "Yeah."

"Bella had sex, with who?", All three girls turn around and look to see Bess putting on her apron. 

"Oh my god, Bess I forgot that you haven't met Mason yet."

Looking at Bella, Nancy and George confused she asked, "Who is Mason?" Ace was still hiding in the back at that point.

Nancy started poking her best friend's arm and teased, "He's Bella's boyfriend."

George added, "Yeah, he's really hot and set up this whole romantic date for her."

"Well I haven't seen him yet so I can't make any assumptions or have any opinions."

"Oh Bess you have no idea", George starts to laugh in between talking, "The instant Nancy saw him she stopped breathing, pulled out her phone and took a picture. I'm surprised it didn't scare him away."

"Well if you have a picture show him to me." Bella pulls out her phone and shows Bess a picture that Mason took the night before for his contact picture in her phone. "Oh. My. God, even though I'm gay I would totally go for that."

George agrees, "I know right."

Ace getting tired of hearing about the girl he likes talking about sleeping with someone that wasn't him, he decided to act like he was just coming in for work. He opened the door and slammed it shut, "Nancy, Bess anybody here?"

Bess- "We're over here."

"Hey, why did you want to meet here?"

"We need to figure this case out. So far we know that Lucy was dating Ryan and that somehow Lucy's death led to Tiffany's death.

Noticing that someone was missing Bella brought it up, "Ace where's Laura?"

A little surprised Ace answered the question awkwardly, "Um, I broke up with her so she left."

Bella- "I'm sorry Ace. Don't worry though. You'll find someone, someday."

Ace- "Yeah, thanks Bella."

As they were about to discuss the details of the case Mason called Bella. "I gotta take this," Bella walks outside and starts pacing in front of the window while smiling. "Hey, why'd you call?" Ace just watches her.

"Well I was thinking that we could have our second date."

"Already? We just had our first date last night."

A little surprised at her reaction Mason makes an excuse, "I mean if it's still too soon to go on another date I can totally wait."

Bella giggles, "No, no I would love to go on another date. When?"

"Well I was thinking now. I'll be there in three minutes if you say yes."

"Well then I'm saying yes."

"Perfect, I'll be right over."

"Okay, I'll be waiting." Bella walks back inside smiling.

"Well someone is happy," George point out.