First Date

After a 15 minute drive Bella and Mason finally made it to their destination. When Mason turned off the car he rushed to get to the other side of the car and opened the door. "Okay, on order for this to be a surprise I'm going to need you to trust me." Mason pulls out a blindfold and puts it over her eyes.

Bella giggles a little bit, "You're not going to murder me are you?"

In a joking tone Mason replies, "How did you know what I was up to? Step."

"Oh okay."

"One more step. And we're here," Mason takes off the blindfold and Bella just looks amazed.

"I-it's beautiful. When did you have time to set this up?"

"I ran all over town trying to find everything I needed right after you said yes

"I ran all over town trying to find everything I needed right after you said yes. I spent the whole week asking your friends what your favorite snacks were and what you like."

"That was really sweet. I can't wait to see what you have planned for our second date."

"So there is going to be a second date?"

A little caught off guard by the question Bella had to think for a second, "Is that a surprise?"

"Well you still have to wait for me to murder you." 

Bella starts to laugh, snorts and stops, "I'm so sorry, I never do that."

Mason laughs a little, "Don't be ashamed of it, I think it's cute."

*An hour later*

"Okay, so siblings how many?"

"Biologically I have two, Andrea my older sister by a year and a half and Hope my younger sister by two and a half years and even though Nancy isn't by biological sister I still feel like she is my sister."

"Best friend?"

"In the whole wide world... Can I tell you something personal?"

"Yeah go ahead."

"When I was a sophomore my mom died, even though I had my sisters and dad, they were dealing with their own grief. Nancy was the only one there for me, she helped me go through the motions of grief and let me cry my tears out in her bedroom." Bella starts to tear up, "She is my best friend and when her mom died I didn't know how to help her, she helped me and I still didn't know how to help her."

"Hey, hey look at me," Mason grabs her chin and lifts it up so that her eyes meet his, "You may think that you didn't help her but from what little time I interacted with her she seemed like a nice, happy girl. You may think that you didn't help her but you did just by being there. Trust me just being there can make a difference. You did say you trust me so trust me now."

"Yeah, you're right. Thank you." Mason looks into Bella's eyes and she does the same. They both lean and kiss each other, they both start to take off their clothes and lay down. "Oh, the sand is going to get into some really awkward places," Bella laughs.

Looking into Bella's eyes again Mason asks, "Are you sure?"

"Never been more sure about anything."

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

AN- *Not really good at writing past this point so go watch the movie- Culpa Mia/ My fault*

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

*Two hours later/ 11 PM*

Walking up to the front steps of her house Bella turns around to look at Mason, "Thank you for the most amazing night I've had since ever."

"Well I hope this means that we get to have a second date?"

Bella kisses Mason, "This means we get to have a third, fourth, fifth and more dates to come."

"That's really great because if I had to stop seeing you that would break my heart."

"Mine too." Bella kisses Mason again but this time they don't pull apart. "Mmmmmmm, okay, I would love to invite you to come inside but my dad and sisters are home plus I need to take a shower because I got some sand in some really weird places."

"I really don't want to say good night but I guess I have to." 

As Mason is about to walk away Bella grabs his shoulder, "One more kiss for the road." They kiss and then Mason leaves. Once she saw Mason's car get out of view Bella walked inside her house. 

"So." Bella screamed but calmed down after seeing that it was just her sisters, "How was your date?"

Flopping down on the couch Bella sighs, "It was the most amazing date that I have ever had in my life. He made me this candle light picnic on the beach and it had lanterns hanging from trees too. He had a bunch of my favorite snacks like strawberries, fruit roll ups, sushi, and a bunch of other things that would take too long to list. We talked almost all night long and I learned that he has a little sister and that his dad died when he was young but that his stepdad has been a great father figure to him and his sister. I got to learn so many interesting things about him and I'm just really glad that I met him because the personality is way better than the looks."

Andrea- "Whoa, Bella if I didn't know any better I'd say you were in love with him."

Hope- "Oh my god you are, aren't you?"

"No, I just met him a few weeks ago. I'm not in love with him but I do think that I'm falling for him and fast. He's just someone that I want to get to know and see often." Wanting to talk about the rest of the stuff but not wanting Hope to hear she changed the subject for a second, "Um Hope can you go up to your room for a second?"

"Ugh fine I'll go to my room." Hope walks up to her room a little upset not being a part of the conversation but knowing why.

Once the girls heard Hope's door shut they started to talk again, "So you had sex?"

"A-wha how could you possibly know that?"

Touching her sisters shoulder she grabs the tag, "Your shirt is inside out."

Bella palms her face lightly, "I really have to start checking to make sure I turn my clothes back."

"So how was it?"

"Hot, like really hot and he did this thing with his tounge and his fingers, I just can't wait for the next time to see what he does."

"Okay well time to stop gawking about lover boy and time to get some sleep. I'll see you in the morning okay?"

"Okay, goodnight.

"Goodnight."