The Truth About the Past

**Time skip to 3 days later**

"Nancy, I told you not to talk to your dad about Lucy until we figured out if he was  guilty or not." Bella Lectured her best friend.

"Well Bella I'm an adult and I can do whatever I want, besides I need to know if my parents are murderers or not." Nancy yelled back.

"Well I don't know what to tell you because now I'm starting to believe that they might be."

With a shock on her face Nancy responded, "You did not just say that."

With regret Bella tried to explain, "Well I-"

"You were the one who told me to not believe anything until we proved if they helped murder someone."

"Nancy I didn't mea-"

"Just go. I'll talk to you later when we're at the Claw."

Bella didn't say anything. She just grabbed her bag and walked out.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

**Later at the Claw**

Bella and Ace walk into the freezer and everyone saw thinking that they were hiding something.

Praising the girl George whispered to everyone, "Worst time to say this but go Bella." 

Still angry about earlier Nancy pointed out the obvious, "Yeah they're not together. If they were she would've told me. If she got with Ace she never would've kept it a secret, she likes him too much to hide the fact that they are dating."

**In the freezer**

"Did you tell her?" Ace asked Bella.

"What am I supposed to tell her? I've been hiding this secret for a week but telling her would kill her. She would be so mad at me and I don't think she would ever forgive me." A tear starts to roll down her cheek. "She's my best friend and I don't want to lose her because of hiding a secret that her dad should tell her."

Ace starts to hug the girl. "She's your best friend. She could never hate you, I mean yeah she'll be mad at you for a while but she will always forgive you." Returning the hug Bella buried her head into Ace's arm and cried a little more. 

**Outside of the freezer**

Bess and George are both ease dropping on the conversation but could only hear muffled words. 

"What is she saying?"

George starts to whisper shout, "Bess if I knew what they were saying I would tell you but if you keep talking I can't hear a thing so shut up."

"Okay."

Before talking about the rest of the stuff Ace opens the door to check if anyone is outside listening, just as the door is opening George and Bess both run back into the kitchen and pretend like nothing happened. Not realizing that George and Bess were listening Ace closes the door and continues to talk, just as the door closed George and Bess rush back to the door to listen to the conversation.

**Back into the freezer**

"Look Bella, I'm grateful that you think that you can trust me enough to tell me your secrets but you need to tell Nancy that her parents were at the bluffs that night." Just then Bella and Ace both hear a gasp. Knowing that someone overheard they rushed towards the door and shoved it open knocking George and Bess over. 

Trying to protect her best friend Bella pushed both girls against the wall with her telekinesis, "George, Bess, please don't tell Nancy. She can't know what we know okay it will destroy her."

"What will destroy who?" Bella looks up and sees Nancy. She releases Bess and George and starts to speak but then is cut off by George.

"This catering order that just came in. Bella said that it's really gonna destroy her sleep schedule because of how last minute it is." George looks at Bella and gives her a nod that reassured her that she wouldn't say anything.

"Okay? Well Nick and I are going to go to the morgue to try and get dead Lucy's belongings so we can check them for any clues that the police might've missed the first time that they investigated."

"Okay, well I need everyone else to help me with this catering order so you go and come back while we work on the order. Meet back in an hour." Agreeing Nancy nods and leaves with Nick.

After Nancy left everyone sat down for a bit. Breaking the silence Bess starts to speak, "What was that back there?"

Trying to get more elaboration Bella asks "Which part? The throwing you against the wall part or the freezer part?"

"The wall part first." George demands.

Taking a deep breath Bella starts telling the other three about herself, "Before I tell you please just let me talk about everything before you say anything..." Everyone nods. "I have telekinesis. It started after my mom died, Nancy is the only other person who knew about it until now. We researched my family history and according to that history My great grandfather from seven generations ago was cursed after he had a child with a witch named Temperance Hudson and abandoned them for his wife my grandmother. Basically how the curse worked was that whenever we got into close proximity to people we cared about or any fragile objects they would fly across the room and people would think that we are possessed by the devil and try to shun or sacrifice us, but overtime the people in my family hunted down another witch that couldn't take away the curse but could change it, so she changed so that we could control the movement of the objects, when, which direction. So now I have control, but the only thing is that the only person that is afflicted is the middle child of every generation. My mom wasn't the middle child but my grandmother was, so before she passed she taught me about the family curse and how to use it."

George chimes in, "Okay that was a stupid reason for someone to curse another person but whatever, continue."

"Anyway, that's how I have my powers but Nancy's parents is a different story. When Nancy showed me the dress I grabbed it and I got this vision. It wasn't like the way that the telekinesis came on it was like a bunch of memories and flashes. I just saw Lucy on the cliff with blood on her hands and dress. The vision sort of 'zoomed out' and I saw Nancy's dad holding a knife and I saw Kate standing behind him."

"Wait so just to be sure that I'm not hearing wrong, Nancy's parents were on the Bluffs with dead Lucy when she was alive and you have telekinesis and visions?" 

"Yes Bess, I have powers and Nancy's parents were the last people to see Lucy alive."

"Wait so did they kill her?" Ace finally spoke up.

"I don't know. All I know is that Carson was holding a knife and Lucy was on the edge of the cliff with a bloody dress on." Somehow knowing what George was going to say Bella answered her question out loud, "Yes George, I think that the dress in the attic was actually Lucy's dress and that Nancy's parents murdered her."

"Okay, well that's enough story time for one day. We need to start working on that catering order." Everyone looked at George confused, "I wasn't making that up. The Hudson's are throwing a party for rich people to attend and they need lobster themed food and we're the only ones who would take an order that late of notice. So chop chop let's do this."

Bella rolled her eyes and walked towards the kitchen, "This order is going to destroy my sleep schedule."