The Re-enactment

**2 weeks later**

"So what we know is that Ryan and Lucy were together and that his parents tried to put a stop to that." Nancy pointed out.

"We also know that Lucy's murder led to Tiffany's murder." Adds Bella.

George starts to chime in, "And that Tiffany was killed by a fast acting and very rare poison made by Claire."

"Yeah we also know that Tiffany was looking into taking down the Hudson enterprise and had a hard drive that she gave to Nick along with millions of dollars in bonds." Nancy adds again.

Nick interjects, "The only common denominator is Ryan Hudson."

"What about the sister Laura? I mean all of a sudden she comes back to town weeks after Tiffany's death. Why not come right away?"

"Bess, Ixnay on the auralay" Nancy nods her head towards Bella. Her best friends face dropped at the mention of Laura. Ace and Laura used to date but broke up when Ace refused to leave Horseshoe Bay with Laura years ago. Now that Laura is back Ace and her started going out again and it was weighing on Bella.

Breaking the silence and trying to get Bella's mind off of Ace, Nancy changes the subject, "I think that we need to get everyone back here. I mean everyone that was here that night. We need to walk through what happened that night step by step."

Everyone agreed and started calling everyone else to get down to the Claw.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

*At the Claw*

Nancy starts to reenact the night, "So how did the night start?

George- "We were just closing up when Ryan knocked on the door and I let him in and seated the table."

Nancy- "Why did you choose to eat at the Claw?"

Ryan- "I was making a business deal that I didn't want my dad to know about so I needed a quiet and private place to have the meeting. Also I wanted to see George so I chose the Claw."

Ignoring the awkwardness of that situation Nancy kept going forward through the night, "Okay so George took a moment to herself."

Bess- "I went to go get drinks."

Nancy- "And I took the order for the table."

Karen- "One fish and chips, two burgers with fries, one burger with a side of salad no dressing."

Nancy- "The cooks weren't here because we were closing early, so I took their order and Tiffany's order and I brought them to Ace... What happened next?"

George- "Bess broke her 200th glass"

Bess- "Um.. I'm improving."

Ace- "I finished preparing the salad, Bess broke the glasses."

George- "I asked Ace to help Bess, then Bella and I refilled the drink orders and Nancy set the table."

Bella- "So there was a window of time where the kitchen and the food was left unattended and Tiffany was killed by a very rare very fast acting poison, which means the delivery system had to have been the food."

Karen- "But the food tested clean."

Nancy- "I don't think that this lab knew how to test for a poison this rare."

Bella- "How long was the kitchen empty?"

Ace- "A minute or two and then I went back and cooked the fish and the burgers."