Chapter Twelve

Work just finish and I was just shutting down, Kelly and the rest of my co workers have already left to go home. While I was closing up, Emma and Jasmine just came back from where they have been the whole day, we were going to get our nails done as what was plan but it seems Mr rude boy, next door to me had to ruin it.

"So we going to head to Chloe's nail shop?" Emma asked once I locked up. I swing my bag over my shoulder putting my cap and apron in my bag.

"Um, I need to something real quick. I'll meet you guys there" I told them which Emma rolled her eyes while Jasmine gave me a nodded.

"We'll meet you there" Jasmine said as I wave my two friends off.

Maybe I should of told them that he turn up at work today. I don't like him at all and he seems to give me trouble ever since he came here. Before he even came here there was no trouble from me, everything was perfect, until he walked in.

I know he is a bad boy, maybe from a rich family to make everone lives miserable but I never knew would be capable in breaking into my room and taking my book. I hate him. Hate him so much that I just want him to disapear from my life and then I could have the summer I wanted without it getting ruined by him.

As I made it to the beach the sun started to set a bit while I walk onto the beach seeing him looking at the sea. He had a bag around he's shoulder and he's hands in he's pocket. If he was not such a asshole I would say he look hot standing like that. I shake the feeling of and turn it to anger as I march up to him stopping infront of him.

"Alright, I'm here" I said crossing my arms as he turn to face me with a cocky grin planted on he's face.

"I can see that" He replied then start to head into the forest. My heart beat face, scared that whatever happens in there I might not come out the same. But my gut told me to follow so that's what I did.

I followed him into the forest while he walked fast I tried to keep up as much as I can with the amount of time he walked fast.

"You are not going to kill me are you?" I asked him, he then let a laugh out. He think this is funny, well it is not.

"I'm not a seriel killer, princess" He said, again with the pet names will he not take a hint and stop calling me that. It's not even my name.

Then we stopped near a river lake that I have not seen before, nore do I come out into the forest. He then turn to face me while I looked into those blue eyes of those that reminds me of the ocean.

"Let's get this over with. My book?" I asked wanting it back already. He sigh getting it out of he's bag and give it to me.

"The chocolate milkshake?" He asked as I got out the milkshake from my bag which surprisingly it has not spilled.

"Now why did you bring me all out here which you could of gave it back to me at the Milkshake shaker?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest once I put my book in my bag.

"I wanted it to be just you and me without anyone around us" He said making me chuckle.

"Want us to be alone. What you took a liking to me or something?" I said laughting it out, as I look back at him I see that he has taken a few steps closer to me, looking me into the eyes that made my heat drop.

"I know you feel something towards me princess" He said backing me up at a tree. I gasp when my back hit the tree while he put he's hand on the tree stand close to me. My heart starts beating instane and heat travel up to my cheeks. I tried looking away from him, but he seem to bring my face to look at him.

"Stop calling me that. It's not my name" I told him in a whisper while he look into my grey eyes with a smirk on he's face.

"Then what is it then?" He asked as I let a shaky breath out.

"You never told me your name, so why should I tell you mine" I said with a grin on my face trying to avoid how close up we are.

"Because I know my Mom and your Mom are going to be friends" He told me then I felt he's lips brush up against mine. Why do I feel like this? Why does it make me feel so good?

I then turn my face into anger and pushed him back away from me while I point at he's chest.

"You know nothing about me. You maybe the new boy in Bay but you will never have me. I am not those fuck girls or your not even my type. So leave me and my friends alone" I told him about to start leaving.

"You know all baby girls change" He said which I turn around and push him. Making him fall into a river, again he got wet as he came up glaring daggers at me.

"You will never have me" I said then I left him there.

I quickly speed walk away while I feel angry boilling up. Angry at myself for letting him fall into he's trap and angry at him, he is really taking a challege to get me to fall for him and let him leave me with my feelings.

If he wants someone like this why not pick Emma she would not take no for answer but why me? And this feeling I felt just then it is making my heat feel like it will expload. But why won't he leave me alone this summer?