Chapter Twenty Seven

After mine and Peter's date the other day we spended the night together talking and Peter reading to me and also cuddling together. I think I know what my feeling towards Peter now, and I am sure he feels the same to me.

I am in love with him.

I don't care if Emma or anyone else feels for Peter but I am in love with Peter and he is mine to tresure forever.

Me and Jasmine are laying on the beaching getting a sun tane with are new bekins on. Emma was in the ocean cooling of from the hot weather that is out. Even when the weeks, the days were going quick it was coming near the end of summer.

Jasmine turn her head to me as I had my eyes close but can see Jasmine looking at me.

"You look different, Dani" Jasmine asked as I sit up a bit looking at her, well of couse she would think that.

"Uh, it could be my tane" I told her as Jasmine smiled at me.

"Okay talk to me, what has been up with you?" Jasmine said sitting up to face me as I did the same.

"Fine if I tell you, you won't tell anyone?" I asked her knowing she will not say a word to anyone without my saying.

"You have my word" Jasmine said as I sigh.

"I have been seeing Peter" I said seeing Jasmine eyes wide open.

"He and I we are a couple and only my  Mom knows but we going to tell he's Mom tonight" I explain to Jasmine who nodded.

"How long has this been going on for?" Jasmine asked while I bite my bottom lip.

"Since the movies I disapear. I was not sick, I was hidding in the cubord with him and it got steamy" I said as Jasmine gasp covering her mouth.

"Have you two done it?" Jasmine asked which I nodded.

"At the party before I got drunk we did it upstairs for the first time for me" I explain as Jasmine nodded.

"That's why you got mad drunk because Emma start to make a rumour about Peter and her" Jasmine said as I nodded.

"But Jas, it's not just a hook up with him and I. I think I am in love with him" I said to her.

I was worried that Jasmine might hate after this when we both meet him we both hate him at the same time.

"If you are happy I am happy. But if he breaks your heart I'll kill him" Jasmine said then we both laugh out.

While we are talking about are love life I notice Jasmine has been off somewhere lately since the day at the party happened.

"So what is your love life at the moment?" I asked her seeing a blush creap it's way up to her cheek.

"Okay, so you know Peter's brother, Clark Hills?" Jasmine asked as I nodded.

"He seem cute and all but he is too young for my age. I'm sixteen and he is fourteen" Jasmine explain.

"Only by two years" I told her.

Even if Jasmine won't admit to herself I know they will be perfect for each other.

"Yeah but he doesn't know anything about me" Jasmine told me throwing her arrms in the air.

"Look go on the date and get to know him if you really love him take him" I told her taking hold of her hand.

"Are you sure?" Jasmine asked me looking out at the ocean.

"Positive. And if you want I'm meeeting Peter's Mom for dinner and he will be there I can have a word to him if you want" I suggest seeing Jasmine think for a moment there.

"Okay" She said nodding agreeing with me.

"Hey, he really likes you there's nothing to be afraid" I told her putting a hand on her shoulder.

Jasmine nodded at and relax into my words as she looked at me. I'm so glad that Jasmine and I told each other what we feel and we won't go round telling everyone our business from school. But there seem to be only one problem on our shoulder and it is about Emma.

"What are we going to do about Emma?" Jasmine asked turning back to me as I let a sigh out.

"Well I don't know. She likes Peter but Peter is with me and you know Emma, she won't stop until she get's what is her's" I said as Jasmine agree with me on what I said.

"What's it going to be like after summer with in school" Jasmine said while I look out in the ocean.

"I don't know but let's just keep it cool and enjoy the last bit of summer" I told Jasmine as she agree with me.

I'm glad I get to tell a friend about myself and one that can support my decisions where I am heading to do.

But I wish Emma can understand what I feel. She does not care what so ever and the fact she tries so hard to get what she wants, by dressing up for them, flirting with them or even sleeping with them. 

I would say this but Emma is a whore for doing all this, she has been like this for so long and I find it is not healthy that soon you will all find that everyone will hate her and leave her alone.

But she can never have Peter, she needs to find someone else and better then Peter. Peter and I belong together, he would die for me, I know and being with Peter has made me so happy that I feel as he would never leave my side.

Over the time I asked him to stop it attend to grow on me, it made me love him more and now I think I finally know what I feel. He is shown me so much love and attention that it makes me crave for more of him.

The night visits. The small kisses he gives me and the book gifts he buys me even when I tell him not he still does buy them for me.

That is why now I know that I love him.