Chapter Thirteen

"I don't know why you didn't chose the blue one. It would so bring out your eyes" Emma told while we walk down the street together. After what happened with him I finally meet up with the girls and we had enough time to go and get are nails done.

We even got a drink on the way out when we left Chole's nails, now we are walking home together. I did not tell them about the book insident and him turning up out of the blew. I still have no idea what the asshole name is. Even when keeps calling me that pet name I still wonder what he's name is.

"I like this colour on me, Emma it just brings out my personality" I told her looking at my forest green nails that have a little spark to it.

"I think the one would of look good on you but the green does bring out your skin" Jasmine said. She was not wrong, it really does bring my skin colour out.

"So, have you seen Mr hottie Hills?" Emma asked I rolled my eyes then look at her with a confuse face on.

"What?" I asked her. Emma turn to me with a seriously face on towards me.

"Are you being real now! Hills is your hot neighbour last name, Peter is he's first name" Emma explain to us. So he's name is Peter Hills what a surprise.

"He sounds more like an asshole then he is now" I said rolling my eyes after I said that.

"How did you find what's he's name?" Jasmine asked he while we both look at each other.

"I found he's instagram, I follow him" Emma said I rolled my else, I start to feel nauseas of the though of Peter getting under my skin. I need to wash he's touch of me tonight.

"If you really want to go and fuck him Emma, be my guess and go and fuck him then" I said with no care of what Emma does. Jasmine turn to me with a shock face while Emma had a hug grin on her face.

"Danielle!" Jasmine told me still with a shock face on.

"You know Dani, you are the best" Emma said still with that grin planted on her face. 

I was stuck in my thoughs, wonder what would of happen if I kiss Peter? Would any of this still be the same or will it be different? But what really wonder what would Peter would of done to me if I never push him into the river? Why is he even still following me, looking at me from across our window and talking to me?

I then stop outside my house as I said goodbye to the girls and that I'll see them tomorrow. Hopefully it will be different toworrow and I won't see Peter, we are only going to the movies anyway.

I then enter my house and when in seeing Mom is not home yet, she must be at work still. She works so hard for us. I then walked into the kitchen and open the fidge seeing left over, pasta in a box. I sigh and put it in the microwave to warm up. While I was waitting I made myself a drink for myself. When it when off I took it out and place the pasta on a plate for myself.

I was about to head to my room when I heard a knock on the door, I narrow my eye brows curriously on who it could be, it is only ten so who could it be?

I walked to the door to see who it is and when I open the door I see Katie standing there with a smile and Peter with he's hands in he's pocket not looking really happy.

"Oh, Katie, hi" I said putting a smile on my face.

"Hi, Dani, is your mother home?" Katie asked me I look past her looking at Peter who catch my eyes and I turn back to look at Katie.

"No she's still at work" I told her.

"Oh, I see. I baked a pie for you both" Katie said as I took it from her.

"Thank you" I said putting it inside then turn back to them.

"Um, I was wondering if you and your Mom would like to come over for dinner sometime?" Katie asked while Peter look so done.

"Mom no!" Peter warned her.

"You both don't have to but I'll love if you would" Katie said. I thought of it for a moment as I look at Peter sending him a devil smirk he's way seeing he's face show of fear.

"I would love too and sure my Mom would as well. I'll let her know" I told Katie with a kind smile on.

"Great! I'll talk to your Mom tomorrow about it" Katie said as I nodded as she walked away to go next door. Peter looked at me for a moment as I look back at him. My heart beating fast like in those few days he came and I can feel my hands sweating.

Peter look at me one last time before leaving, I close the door quickly while trying to take long deep breaths to calm myself down. I don't know why I agree to it but Mom would want to go.

Even when I'm trying to stay away from Peter I am being drag towards him. I don't know what is going on but it seems he is always on my mind. I can not get him to disapear from my mid, it almost seems as he is stuck in there.

After I have my dinner and wash my plate and glass up I need to take a shower. A way to clear Peter from my mind. I know I need to forget about  him but he seems to come at the wrong time. Even when I'm about he just pops out of no where.

But at the same time when I try to hate him I just want to know why? Why is he so intrest in me? Why he pick me? Why did he get into my mind?