Chapter 16: New Guest

^_________^

Felix didn't know if he should answer the truth or lie towards his mom. The best thing he know could do was kept his mouth shut as possible. Inside he felt guilty and ashamed to himself for not telling a words.

"It's alright maybe you are not ready to tell, sorry sorry for changing topic" She said this because as she can clearly see Felix face full of nervousness."By the way I heard from servant that you also have a child?"

"Yes mom"

Felix think she's going to be mad at him however she didn't say anything or has no disappointed face. "Alright than see yea i have to go for my business now" She wave at him before she leave but Felix stop her "wait,ah.. mom aren't you disappoint at me?"

To his suprise she just smile at him. "Felix, I would never be disappoint at you" her last words makes him cry in tears. "Thank you mom"

His shakey tone was enough to make her heart melt. She lift his face where she can clearly see the eyes with full of ocean eyes. "No no, actually darling I should be the one thanking you" with this words she leaves the room

Hyunjin POV

The smoke really makes me sick but I should keep my standard high. One old man with his gang appear towards me which really makes me feel so sick to look at their ugly face. "Hyunjin, my boy" he separate his arms to me

I immediately get aside from his dirty arm. I know that I shouldn't creat any problems while dealing but how could I not specially when they try to touch me. "Don't touch any part of my body"gave warning to this ugly old man.

"Okay okay. Anyhow where is my present?"

"Gave the suite case and also bring the money. Bye" I don't want to stay any longer dealing is still not my thing. When I trun around to go back to my place all gun was surrounded towards me.

"I hate your family so unfortunately I have to kill you also Hyunjin darling even though you are not into this type of business" His words feels like a dad joke to me but I can't help but make a smirk on my face

"That's good because.." I place my hand to the right side of my pocket where I gave sign tothe bodyguard. "I hate these types of people around and it's makes me feel like this" I press the button which the room was exposed at the blink of an eye where it's created a faint smoke.

I put on the scanner to see from the gas clearly and wear a mask to keep my face clean. When everyone was searching for me I shoot every each of them as if it was a piece of cake. I immediately bring back the drugs and also the 1.5B money and run towards the car where bodyguard was waiting for me

--------&&&------

In the end I was successful to get through of all those mess situation. I felt really tired right now, laying on the seat while closing my eyes for get some energy until when Minho hyung disturbed me.

"Hyunjin, call from madam Hwang" he pass me the phone which I wish not to pick up however if I didn't pick up the call then mom will kill me.

I finally get up from the comfort zone and pick up the call. First thing I hear from her words was "son of bitch!how could hide a big secret from your own mother!"

Her yelling makes my eardrum damage now and also what am I hiding from her? "Mom just clam down and what's secret am i hiding?"

"About Lee Felix!"

I suddenly remembered i had to update her everytime especially when it comes to my baby. "Mom, I didn't hide any secret it's just that I forget to tell you" yet she was not satisfied. "I'm very angry and disappointed at you my son"

"Okay mom, I'm so sorry please forgive me" I changed my voice to a soft tone and finally she accepted the apologise.

"Oh yeah son, have you prepared?" I was confused when she ask me the question. "Prepared for what?" She just make a sigh where I can clearly see she was disappointed and done with me but it's not my fault.

"Prepared for meet Michael, he's coming to South Korea" I punch on the window

"What? He's coming?! When is he?" This idiot is coming to Korea, is he not satisfied with my life or what?

"Son..son behave yourself"

"Sorry mom" I apologise to her, maybe I was being to overacting. "Alright mom thanks for the information" I hear her words counting but hang up the phone because I don't want to show my angry towards her.

I gave back the phone to hyung. First I was relaxed for few days yet another problem was created now. "Ah! You son of biitch, why are you not leaving my life!"

--At airport--

3rd person POV

"Madam, are you sure today is the day"

She look at her bodyguard with a cold expression on the look where bodyguard didn't say a word after that. "Don't drop any gift boxes or else you will say goodbye to the world" she gave the warning towards her servant.

Everyone hate Ye-Jun even her own bodyguard don't had been against with her but donot have any encourage to spilt it out.

A group of people wearing a black suite and glasses where coming head of them. In the big crowd a man with luxurious white jacket while sunglasses on makes everyone can't but to glare at him.

Ye-Jun put off her sunglasses "Michael, sister in law miss you" she spread her arms on the air for a hug but he didn't gave a dam shit towards her. He pass away from her without looking back. Ye-Jun was full of angry however she control it inside because she already knew that Michael will be helpful

<____❣️_____>

I really want to apologise for slow update but maybe this is how it will work from now on.

Q: "Do you think Michael is a villain or second lead or side cast?"

Before you leave please please vote