Chapter 18: Sleepover

I apologise 𝚏𝚘𝚛 not posting along 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 any way enjoy and before you skip please vote it's help a lot

♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬

At mansion

"I'm going to die" Han and Felix rest at the coach feeling their body was full of pain because of playing with shi-jin

Meanwhile shi-jin was having fun running around until she saw her teacher and maid laying on the coach. She run towards them with a complaining on her mouth "why are you guys, resting like an old man. Come on play with me" however han interpret her "sorry young lady but we need rest for a bit"

Yet she didn't listen to him. "No, no play with me or else I will cry!"

Felix grab her hand to explain her with a soft voice "little Juliet, please listen to me. I know you will feel bored when none play but you have to look our conditions. We are really tired and don't have an energy to left" Shi-jin never listen to anyone even with Hyunjin order but seeing how she accept Felix words make han surprise.

"Young lady and Mr Lee it's time for lunch now" when maid call them Felix realized how time pass by. "It's lunch time already? Wait.. Is today saturday"

"Well of course it's saturday. Why? Lunch time only happen when it's saturday" Han told with a joke however none understand his joke

-------------

Hyunjin was back at the car with diary on his hand. "Hyung, do you ever hit someone" the random question make minho. Hyunjin had no idea why is he asking so randomly. His mind is not going fixed these days.

As hyunjin stare at the window, he could see the coward, a poster of a new group idol. However his mind was on the dairy. He wants to read the dairy however one of the bodyguard called him at the right moment.

"Boss, isn't that Mr Lee son? "

His mind got back into reality when his body called him. When he look at window he saw Asher with a boy who's age is same as Asher.

"Stop for the moment" The bodyguard stopped the car when Hyunjin order him or else he has to face conscious.

As soon as car had stop Hyunjin get out from the car and went towards the Asher for the punishment he had to receive from him.

"Asher, is the same sunglass guy right behind you"

He was confused with Taemin strange words. However when Asher trun his head, he made a cute chubby cheeks smile. "Hyunjin, are you here to pick me?"

"Huh? Is school over?"

"Yes, because it's Saturday which means only afternoon I have to stay in school"

Hyunjin also remembered his childhood again, when he was a kid were he played with Felix so much. All those precious memories were still with him.

"Hyunjin" Asher pull Hyunjin suite to get his attention. "If you don't mind, can Taemin come to the house too for sleepover"

"Okay"

--------------At Mansions----------------

"So you mean Asher will come right now?" Shi-jin words was not clear cause her mouth was full with cake. Anyhow Felix understand what is she was saying

"I call teacher where she said someone from the stuff will bring him" Felix wap out the cream on Shi-jin face. It's looks mess but it was cute at same time for him

Shi-jin eyes sparked with a very big smile when she stare at the door. She push her chair and run like a bullet train where she literally hugged an unknown man.

"Uncle Michael, welcome home"

Felix saw a man who's face was young, handsome but looks more western type. The man smile when he look at Felix. Where Felix find pretty suprise.

"Uncle Michael, I miss you"

"I also miss my princess and I never knew that a guest is coming as well " He said while still staring at Felix. Shi-jin trun to clear her dought. She just saw her teacher satting. Michael remove her to his arm and walk towards Felix.

Felix was amazed by how the man looks like a model. The man slowly gave his right hand hand to introduce him "I am Michael Jack Shin the real son of Shin Family. It's pleasure to meet someone who's beautiful than all the girls I saw in my entire life"

His words made Felix speechless yet Felix take his hand to introduce himself as well. At the right time there was a bang on the door side. Felix trun to see Hyunjin who's hand was at the door side. He could see Hyunjin eyes was cold as ice, scary as devil where everyone servant, bodyguard moved aside