Chapter 26: betrayed

Felix POV

I knew it was helpless for me to get my justices and escape from his hand. I'm here just sake of my kid yet this man dragged me not to live peacefully.

"Hey baby, is this good?"

Even his voice made me throw up right now, I swap my head towards him yet, even wasn't surprised by his fashion sense.

He was again wearing luxury brand outfit but this time it was from  'Versace' brand.

"Com' on, baby it's been 4th trailed now. Please at least choose something"

From his tone I can clearly figure out, he's not in good condition, however I am not his servants to care about him and spilt words without any hesitation, "It was fine before, why are you being so an egocentric?!"

There's no answer from his lips which was even more terrifying, I lower my head without making any eye contact to him,

"Ah.. look at the time, let's go for a lunch" his changed the topic sudden that I even couldn't think, therefore I just nodded my head.

"What about kids?" I couldn't leave behind the kids without any parents. "Don't worry there's lot of security guard", with the last words he grab my hand and drag me throughout the clothes section.

-------------------------

3rd Person POV

They both went to other sections which was only few kilometres away from the clothes section.

Hyunjin was still wearing this luxury brand outfit from 'Versace' despite that Felix doesn't want to involve about the clothes again.

They walk through the hallway while, Hyunjin still holding Felix tiny hand knowing it was dice with death at open area.

------------

"Is it really necessary you to demonstrate your power here?"

Felix was demented by his question from out of nowhere, which obviously made Hyunjin chuckled out of confusion, "oh...baby, are you still 5 years old or what?"

Hyunjin continue his words "because this silly question is only asked by a kid, you know?"

"Yes, I am 5 years old kid and want to know my answer, right now " Felix can't be trap on this box forever, no matter how much he tries to escape, but always land up on same position.

Hyunjin just take a deep breath before answering his question, "it shouldn't be easier to explain someone who had betrayed since 5 years, who leave the half part of my life, who had no idea how much it's hurts even till now and the person who I love the most is no longer with me", he express everything, Hyunjin knows it's hard to control feelings now, he was terrifying with full of ocean tears on him

Felix didn't even look at his face, keeping his head down at the table to cover his face from tears before apologise "I'm sorry, Hyunjin"

-------

Before the mood goes any worst between them, the kids had arrived at restaurant as well.

"Daddy, why did you leave us?" Shi-jin complain towards her dad while hugging him but Asher break the hugs from them to correct Shi-jin question, "don't be ridiculous Shi-jin, you are the one who's been like 2 or 3 hrs late!"

"So what?!" Shi-jin stand up for herself and same goes for Asher as well, there fight was again continuing after they became friends (maybe friends?)

Felix whipped out his tears before facing the kids, he kept his mood normal even though inside it's feels empty, guilt and hate towards himself. "Just you two keep clam down for a moment"

He breaks two of them apart before they could kill themselves. "Sorry Shi-jin" Asher apologise immediately yet it was hard for Shi-jin to even saying 5 words.

Hyunjin take his daughter hand before explaining towards her, "Shi-jin, if you are a good girl apologise to Asher"

"I'm sorry little bubble gum" she finally said  a great apologise to him.  Asher immediately hugged her which suprise the girl but she didn't break the hugged.

Felix POV

I don't have anything to speak out infront of him, I really want to fix my mistake and shouldn't have believed that silly conversation between that unknown bodyguard

If not maybe, I would be with him like before........

^_________^

So, this time I am trying to complete this chapter soon as possible. Idk this is not my favourite part but yeah just write whatever came into my mind

Vote before you leave, it gives motivation to write more even though the plot is just average

Q: "Is this book suitable or confusing to read?"

I am asking this question because my previous ones was very confusing maybe because I was a immature that time