Chapter 17: Deal

It's been 15 minutes Michael had came Korea, where he thought of taking a small meal before moving. However it was ruined

"What the hell you want, old lady" not soon after he got irritated by Ye-Jun making a freaking smile.

She flipped her red long hair "I want to welcome you. But it's looks like my brother in law hurts me" Her full of darma makes him sick. "I don't like overacting person, just tell what do you want"

Michael literally know Ye-Jun or any of the family except for Hyunjin's mom or daughter like him.

Ye-Jun clapped her hands "Okay then I will get straight in to the point"

"I want you to do something with him" She show a photo to him where Michael immediately grabbed it.

"Something like?" He ask her with a smirk on his face. "I don't know just deal with him so that he will no longer be a dirt from my life"

Michael return back the pics to her "Sorry but not sorry I rejected the offer because it's your business not mine sister in law, so handle yourself" he stand up to get away from her.

However Ye-Jun shouted at him "You are just coward to get revenge on your brother!" Michael who were try to escape from her trap but after hearing his insult he can't stand up any longer

"Hyunjin is literally being powerful, rich and mostly importantly he's going to pass you easily" Ye-Jun literally knows how to control someone as if she had a black magic
"You know Hyunjin is the best, he knows how to manage the gang and also I heard from the family that soon all the power and throne will goes to Hyunjin again but what about you?"

Michael scrambled his hand, he hates when someone compare with his step brother. Michael and Hyunjin have been rival ever since they first met.

"What happened Michael? Did you forget about your brother because I can see you cool and chill with black sunglasses"

Ye-Jun words really effective him that he  lost his control. He immediately grabbed her neck where Ye-Jun feel the pain"useless... to..use your.. energy..on..me" The pain was so powerful that it was hardly to speak for her.

Michael finally released her which she feels alive again because of the pain her face was fully red.

Michael take out the ciggerate to get out of the burden he had just now. "I changed my mind sister in law"

-------------Back To Hyunjin ------

"You look stress Hyunjin, did someone die?" Minho clearly see on the view mirror a sad face of him"It's nothing"

"Changbin hyung, take me to Felix apartment" Hyunjin change the topic, he wants to know about the real reason of his past right now.

-----------

When he reached to the inside of apartment, first thing he do was explore the house, there was pair of plates on the dining table. "Maybe I disturbed their morning breakfast that time"

Hyunjin went towards the bedroom. There was a small bed and also was the height. "Since when he became so poor? He told me his parents works at australian seems like a rich family but seeing the the apartment it's looks pretty low middle class" He seat at the bed where he lay down for a minute.

It's been 2 days the house was left but he can still smell Felix scents from this bed. He slapped himself to get from the reality "maybe I'm over thinking"

H felt something uncomfortable when he trun his head, Hyunjin immediately get up and remove the pillow to see why it was uncomfortable

A small book was lying on there, he pick it however it was not a book but a dairy.

<<<<<-------------------❣️---------------->>>>>

Sorry it was short. Before you leave please vote

Q: "can you guess Michael personality?"

Hint: Michael is 3 years younger than Hyunjin and Felix

I picked him as Michael 👇

I know he is somebody because find on Pinterest 🤣So don't mind but if you want to know how Michael looks then please imagine him as Michael