Chapter 19: Unexpected Behaviour + Upcoming Book

Hello guys it's the author here. I here to announced about new book yet this time this book will be about Minsung Shipped (which is my second fav shipped) and I'm here to ask if you guys will want to support my fanfic. Don't worry I also update this story as well

Michael literally knew what he was doing, the jealous, angry and tense of Hyunjin makes him pleaser. He had been suffered at past because of Hyunjin presence since childhood, look who is here? It's been literally a long time since I have visited and looks like hyung didn't like the welcoming"

Hyunjin angry grows more even hearing Michael voice. He can't see both of them even having close distance or stare at each other. Hyunjin immediately grabbed Felix hand away from Michael. Felix else saw Hyunjin cold drak eyes which lead him to give goosebumps all over his body.

"Hyunjin let go of my hand, you are hurting me" Felix ask him but instead Hyunjin grab it's tight as he can feel more pain on his nerve. "Daddy, let go of teacher hand!" Shi-jin pushed her dad away from Felix. Unlucky the girl was too small and young to move her dad away from him. Hyunjin came back to his reality and slowly let go of Felix hand with an apology.

"I'm very sorry, Felix I... mean Mr Lee"

Felix forgives him yet in reality he never accepts Hyunjin deeds. He looks at his arm where he got the pain. The hand looks so red where he can see his nerves clearly than before. Hyunjin felt a regret about his stupid action he did just now. "Maid, bring me the first aid box as soon as possible" with the cold icy voice made the maid chills on her body.

"Hyunjin dont scared the maid" Felix didnt like the behaviour of his ex, "Mam, its alright do not bring the first aid box" though Hyunjin interrupt them while raising his voice "Maid, just bring the box or else it will be last day of your!" The maid immediately went to get the first aid box.

Michael made a smirk on his face applause "wow look at you, showing your true colour to the world " everyone one was silent in room after Michael talk

"Okay it was a bad joke, isn't it?" He realised when the atmosphere was so quite.

However Minho break the quite atmosphere when he entered the room"Excuse me to interrupt the moment but this had to come through the end now. Sir shin, sorry that your previous room is not longer because your room is now become the teaching session of young lady "

Minho except to him get angry though Michael was smiling. "You mean my room has became learning session for Shi-jin?"

"Yes sir shin" Han answer him instead of Minho. However Michael was smiling with giving a nodd response towards them which was one of the most mysteries case to slove.

"If it's for Shi-jin I will accept it"

Hyunjin was suprise how Michael behaviour was changed after 3 years

I know it's short but I hope you enjoyed a bit . Please vote before you leave