Chapter 21: Unexpected moment

3rd Person POV

Felix wake up from the bad dream or a nightmare. When he look around Hyunjin was not here.

Felix eyes were swallows cause of crying and bagging to stop Hyunjin from his action. "How did he changed so much" He never thought that Hyunjin will do such this dirty things to him.

When Felix touched his pants were wet from the cummings inside him. "It's like gum"

He immediately cover himself with blanket when there's a knock on the door. The person on the door was not other than the manservant with a black jeans on his right arm.

"Broo, here wear this one" he pass the jeans to him. Felix was surprised how did the manservant knows the situation. "How did you knew about the insident"

Han rubbed his hair "ah...when you were pass out. I was on this room as well with the Mr Hwang too" Han respond to him and sat on the bed where he hold Felix hand to comfort him. "I was worried about you Felix, I never thought Mr Hwang will do such dirty thing"

Felix smile to him at least someone is on his side but the smile didn't last long. "Han can I ask you something?" Han didn't say anything yet he nodded towards his response.

"Well..ah..did..you.. see Hyunjin doing the action before like he did to me?" Felix was nervous but spilt his words freely more. Han shake his head with the response "No,no Mr Hwang never had a jerk personality that's why he's the mafia leader not like that bastard spoil Michael"

Felix never knew why Han and Hyunjin hate him so much but Shi-jin was not afraid of Michael. Han rubbed his hair before Felix could think as scientists Isaac Newton.

"Now, now change the outfit. Your son is waiting to plan his sleepover. He can't decide what to wear the pajama because your son is demanding that you will choose his clothes "

Felix just give a nodded yes to him where Han leave the room so he could change. Felix look at his right wrist were it was covered with bandage.

He remembered that Hyunjin had grabbed his wrist very tightly that time. "So he didn't forget"

^_________^

Felix and Han  walk towards the Shi-jin room. Felix feels relaxed with him then pervious time when they met.

"Han, may I ask you a question?" Felix pilot words made the chumpinkus boy feels uncomfortable "hey, don't be so pilot with me it's feels like I'm a old man" Felix chuckled for a moment before responding him "really? How old are you?"

"I will be 23 years now"

Felix gasped for moment knowing the Han's age "Oh..my..god, I never thought someone could be my age as well" 

Han chuckled to him, He always got tease or shocked by everyone when they know his real age. "yeah people always doubt my age as well"

"How many years you have been working here?" He ask to him where Han hesitate for a minute but spoke out "not much only 4 years but now it will be 4 years 5 months" Felix didn't say anything but simply nodded his head.

"That means you drop out from school?" Felix bite his lips for not to say anything whatever comes through his mind. Han just nodded his head without saying anything.

Felix felt a guilt around him, he shouldn't have said those questions which can hurt people. 

^_________^

A

fter the conversation they finally succeeded to Shi-jin room. As soon as they open the door Shi-jin was brushing Asher hair with a quite and peaceful behaviour.

Seeing strange kind of vibe around them made Felix and Han suprise to see those two without any argument or didn't spot any  trouble but they were simply site on the floor with a good behaviour.  However Asher complain to Shi-jin "Okay now you can let go of my hair, I don't want to tie my hair like a girl" 

"Wait for a moment let me grabbed a hairband"

Asher immediately stood from the floor, he didnt want a hairband around when Shi-jin already makes him a girl hairstyle.

"Who told you to stand up, now site down. It will take a blink of an eye beside you look cute than me with those ponytail"

It was first time Shi-jin had complement Asher which makes the little bubble gum speechless. At the right time Felix interpret them or else who's know what will they do.

"Aww.. little bubble gum so cute. Thank you Shi-jin he literally looks like 1 yeas baby"

Shi-jin was so proud of her work however little bubble gum was not satisfied. "Papa it's embarassed when you compare me with a baby"

Han chuckled seeing the adroable moment infront of him where Asher saw him"Papa even the servant thinks it's funny "

But Han quickly response to him "no no little bubble gum I didn't laugh because it's funny but find so cute"

Shi-jin burst into laughter when she heard Asher nick name. "Little bubble gum, it's really fits you"

Then She pick up the hairband and place on Asher head. The hairband had black handle and a yellow sunflower bow which exactly suit him.

Felix makes a small smile face but soon fade away when he noticed Taemin was not in the room. "Oh..Asher where's Taemin?"

"He didn't came yet Papa"

^_________^

A

t Taemin House

Lee know parked the car infront of the road. He got ordered from his boos to lead the Taemin safely towards the mansion. He had been waiting for half an hour but the kid was not coming out of the house.

"Where that little buddy went? I'm feeling really bored. I want to tease my honey but I also have to bring this kid to the mansion" He feels like dying of waiting.

But he heard a loud noise from Taemin House where he quickly get off his car and went inside the house without a knock. When he reached in the house his eyes get wide open seeing the station

A middle age man was grabbing Taemin shirt with a bottle wine on his hand. Taemin didn't look scared of the man but deep inside Lee know have a guild feeling that the kid was so scared but can't show to him

Lee know grabbed the man wrist when he was about to attack on the child. Man look up to see who dares to stop him from his action.

"What the hell are you. I was teaching this kid a lesson"

Lee know didn't let go the man hand instead he pull out the gun from his right pockets and show to the man. The man immediately get goosebumps seeing a gun but he fake his face and said it confident to him "Haha, this looks fake. You little bastard trying to scared me!"

When the man told him, Lee know shoot the gun on the floor right infront  of the man. The man was speechless to split out.

However on the other side a drunk lady yelled at him "jerk how dare  you scared my husband like that, I will call the police"

But Lee know didn't gave a dam shit and carry Taemin on his arm yet he didn't speak to Lee know. However when they get out from the house Taemin finally say a word

"Thank you"

---╰(⸝⸝⸝´꒳'⸝⸝⸝)╯----

Yes, our Lee know have a screen time after a long time of chapter. Please vote before you leave