Chapter 23: Gunshot

"Lucy, leave the room immediately!"Felix was curious to hear who he was yelling at in the room. After a few period, a woman exited the room where Felix had struck his shoulder. The woman says "Sorry" to him without revealing her face.

Michael takes his hand off Felix' lips when the women exit the room. "So teacher, tell me what you want."

"Oh..I come here to take my kid toy. He said he leaves it in this room" Michael welcome to the room. When he enter the room it was a mess the bed looks unsuitable to rest and the floor was full of trash.

But when he stepped on one of them, it wasn't trash. "condom?" When Michael heard Felix's voice, he burst out laughing. "Oh teacher, you only noticed now"

Felix threw the condom to the ground as he washed his hands. "Whatever, I'm here to get my child's toy."

He started looking for Asher's gummy bear, but nothing was visible. "Where was it kept?"

"Can you move more quickly? Already, you've squandered my time. Anyone who wastes Michael's time irritates him to no end. "Michael Jackson, if you're only getting irritable for a short while, there's no need to have sex with them."

Michael get suprise that someone raised their voice infront of him except for Ye-Jun and Hyunjin who he hate the most. He grabbed Felix right wrist which was already covered in bandage. "If you still call me Michael Jackson I will grounded you from the world"

"You are hurting my wrist" Felix get suprise when Michael let go his hand and apologise to him "sorry if I hurt your wrist"

"It's alright atleast you fix the mistake and I'm also sorry that I tease with the name"

The conversation was short end when there was a loud gun shot. It was first time Felix hear a shot which makes him little suprise but when he look at Michael. His face was scared as death.

"Michael? Is everything okay" when Felix touched his face, the body was trembling with fears. Michael push Felix away from him that he fell down on the floor. "You.. should..go..now" Michale voice was not good as he talked to him.

^_________^

Felix did what Michael had said to him. He had no idea where the gun shot has came from, when he went to downstairs he saw Asher and Shi-jin who was standing infront of the door "hey kids, I thought you guys were outside then why are you here?"

"Because daddy is coming home from his duty and promise us that he will take to the mall" Shi-jin told to him with an exciting tone.

"And also uncle Han told that Taemin is coming soon as well" Asher add up after Shi-jin said

"Little bubble gum, aren't you have been talking about Taemin for serval times. What's up with you two?" Felix knows that Asher and Taemin are best friends but sometimes he doubted himself.

"What do you papa?" Asher had no idea what is his papa trying to say. Felix indirectly words can't understand a 5 years old so he have to go straightforward "nothing" He knows if he tease his son too much maybe the friendship of Asher and Taemin will be no longer.

"Asher I didn't find gummy bear" Felix had searched whole room yet couldn't find anything but disappointed. "No worries papa, I remember I already have in my bag"

When Asher told him the truth. Felix pinch his son both side of cheeks for the punishment. "Little bubble gum, you know how much struggle I had been finding your gummy bear"

"Sorry sorry sorry papa now please leave my cheeks!" Felix let go of his cheeks as he told but He's little bit disappoint that his son couldn't say that earlier. "By the way, where's uncle Han?"

"Oh he went to the kitchen to help the maid" Shi-jin point through the another hall which seems it will not end at all.

"Okay okay I see" Felix thought if going to Han but seeing the hall made him give up easily.

For a while there was a black Porsche car infront of the mansion, where Taemin and Lee know had enter the room.

As soon as Taemin enter the room Asher ran towards him, spreading his arm to hug Taemin.

"Taemin, you came!" Asher was jumping on the floor while hugging Taemin on his arm. This scene made others blink their eyes for two times.

Shi-jin pull out Asher coller shirt to gave Taemin a space. "Little bubble gum, I know you are happy with your prince charming but atleast told us that you will hug this boy"

"Okay okay now let go of my coller"

Shi-jin did what Asher told her to do then she look at Asher's friend. "You are quite handsome" Shi-jin approved his visual, she never saw a handsome boy in her life "and also you are taller than little bubble gum and me"

"Hey Shi-jin, I'm not short and don't call me by my nickname!"

When Asher complain towards her she just gave a sigh before responding to him. "First thing I said Taemin is taller that doesn't mean we are short and second thing the nickname suite you, little bubble gum"

Before they could start the fight again Felix interpret between them. "Now Shi-jin can you tour Taemin and Asher to this house, what do you say?"

"Yeah!" They agreed what Felix said and Ashe held his hand so that Taemin can grab his hand.

"Okay let's start with my room" Shi-jin lead the way to them towards her room. Felix look at the bodyguard who was always atre at him.

"Ah.. so.. thanks for picking up Taemin" Felix had no idea what to tell next so he just thank the bodyguard.

"No worries it's my job. By the way" The bodyguard check the time on his hand before spoke any towards him. "Felix please don't stay with Michael" Bodyguard gave him the warning and was about to excited but

"Why not? What's wrong with him?!" Felix finally have courage to spoke without thinking back.

^_________^

"It's okay Michael, everything's going to be alright" Michael comforting himself. He knows there's none will loves him, the one who loves him the most is no longer with him.

so um.. yeah this story also didn't participate with hyunlix moment but I promise the future chapter will get there soon.

If you guys can check my new book also but it's Minsung FF, you can check if you want to.

Please vote before you leave