Chapter 2

Hey guys
TBH.... this is my THIRD FUCKING ACCOUNT because WATTPAD keep on saying my accounts are not discovered when my
FUCKING STORIES HAS over 10K VIEWERS

BTW....check them out.
@ChubbySneakita
@Chubbycup

Look at those to read other chubby stores.... DON'T BE MAD OKAY 😭.. Some or all of them are not finished.

LOVE you :).                              :D

Okay..... Ready for this book.
.
.
.

??Pov:

Walking into my successful business I bulit in 2 years. Honestly I didn't know I would make millions so quickly. Fuck my dad he never even accept me and mom like his own family.

I sat in my office. Open view of the city Tokyo. Nothing better than the night lights.
" Sir you're clients from the Operation Colaboration has organized a file for you just fill it in please.... from there you will know what to do".

The old lady requested. Well she's like grandma. She's my PA." Thanks Mrs. Kai...".
She walked away out my office I guess it's home time for her.

Opening the leather booklet. I'm met with confirmation of the deal. I signed and was instructed to meet my Client's boss.
"Shit...".

Driving in my car all confused. I got a call from. " Mr. Retsu Hashikawa... Meet me at a restaurant now... I sent you the location".
Just like that the call ended... There's something fishy.

Annoyed I am at the fact that Im meeting him at Bizarre Dine. Why that place?

Normal POV:

As the sun sets in the Japanese view.  The sound of people's mumbles. Wine glasses clicking. The smell of Food in the summer air.  In town Chiba many restaurants are open. Especially on Friday nights.

Retsu parked his dark gray Aston Martin safe and walked up the city road to his favorite restaurant Bizarre Dine. Looking at the tall building packed with people and small muffled laughs. Retsu exhaled loudly.

Stepping inside met by a waiter. "Evening sir... Someone's here to meet you Mr. Hashikawa".

He nodded and followed. Admiring the modern design of the lights and black tile floor. With modern Infrastructure.

Unfortunately Retsu couldn't see he's secret crush. "she must be very busy when a place look like this". He whispered.

"Mr. Retsu Hashikawa". A old man accent was heard. "Evening". Retsu sat down.

Practically Retsu meeting was about the improvement he did on he's client Business. Retsu was worrying too much. The client was impressed with his teamwork.
"Mr. Hashikawa you're a interesting one... Now that I see your work style.... We can make deals right?.. I trust you me and you can  make loads of money".

The conversation was good. The strange thing is Retsu is not a gentleman who laughs too loud or smile. He doesn't get comfortable around people to quickly.

Everyone is afraid because what he is.
" so Mr. Hashikawa how's your fighting... Or gyming.. Or wrestling life going huh?". He smiled sheepishly

Retsu eyebrows were more clenched.
"It's going good. I got a match due next week Wednesday. The whole Japan will be watching".

As the two men were speaking about careers. The restaurant was getting even fuller. When one goes, one comes in.

Bizarre Dine is a top quality Restaurant. A family restaurant that opened in the 1900s. By foreigners who make international food.
You can Order Italian, French, African, Australian, Indian food ... YOU NAME IT.