Chapter 14

Feeling a cold breeze on your bare skin. The warm feeling underneath you was comfortable. Y/N loved how good she feels.
The bare skin touching each other.

Her arms draped on his neck. His hands gripping her large chunky hips fingers dug into deep. She realizes she on his lap.

Her hands trailing on the soft yet hard rock abs moving slowly up to his chest moving to his jawline. Her forehead on his. The breathing is heavy and hot.

She felt his hands trail down from her hips to her thighs. The finger tips gently touching the inner thighs feeling the spark sensation.... When the moment happen

AHHHHHHH *gasping air*

She woke up as her eyes shot open. She rubbed her eyes with her hands.
"Oh my gosh what dream was that".

She stood up in bed squinting her eyes she's still computing where she is. In a room thats unfamiliar. She rubbed her eyes once again and looked. " oh I forgot I was with Retsu... Seems like I overslept".

She stood up out of bed to the on-suit bathroom. Rinsing her face making her hair a bit tidy even though it's still messy but cute. Rinsed her mouth and stared in the mirror. "that dream is embarrassing... I cannot forget it...". She said to herself making a cry-baby face.

Her cheeks were deep red of embarrassment. " Y/N get yourself together and over it". She grunted
.
.
.
.
Back in the bedroom you wore your shoes again. Once done you heard a knock on the door and turned around seeing Retsu.  Your eyes loved the sight of him. In his white compression tshirt and grey sweatpants.
You took a guess that's what he sleeps in.

"oh, morning Retsu". You had a small smile. Retsu approached nearer to you. "morning... How'd you sleep?"

" I... Uh.. slept f-fine". Your cheeks were pink because of the thought of your dream. Retsu hummed in agreement. " lucky you it's Saturday it's pretty late".

You checked your phone and yes it was 10am.normally you wild awake at 7am. " oh no... Oh Welp. I guess I needed this rest".

Retsu looked nervous and looked down with his hands on his hips. " you can stay for breakfast... I made some".

Your heart blossomed and you couldn't say no to his generosity. "Sure thanks... That will be nice". Retsu had a small smile you didn't reject the offer.

He walked out so quick like he's some shadow. "creepy..". You mumbled but chuckled at his actions.
.
.
.
.
Sitting at the eating table. Retsu gave small glances at you of how you eat your food. You enjoyed your eggs, avocado, small salad and bacon with 2 toast slices.

You did feel shy of the amount of food you ate. But you were so hungry you didn't care but ate in a casual respectful way.
On the other hand Retsu loved how you eat. It makes him happy seeing how much you eat it's good

"Thank you so much Retsu I was starving". You drank some juice. Retsu took your plate and his with a small "welcome".

You stood up and said it's time to go home and freshen up. Retsu rather asked a weird question. " Do you have any plans today?".

" no not that I know of.... Wait I need to sort out the new business operations in my restaurant". You smiled

Retsu nodded. He thought he could steal you today. "Sure no problem... Goodluck".
Retsu met you outside the house as you drove away and greeted you. Retsu headed back inside and sighed.
" what is this feeling... I felt so... nervous".

Retsu was so mad at himself. He hated this feeling but loved it too.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/N got ready and headed to the restaurant.
Apparently she had a meeting with the ward council. They officially approved a new manager. A person who Y/N in high school it was one of her friends she totally forgot about.