Chapter 19

Thursday 11am you spoke to Keiko what happened. She was definitely entertained when she heard the story. She tried her best to keep her laugh in.

"and I found Retsu with 2 women in bed and one was bra-less". You remarked.
Keiko gasped and her jaw dropped.
"that asshole... So what will you do now"?

" I don't know... I'll just ignore him till he apologizes. How could he after the conversation we had before this".

Keiko didn't know what to say or help you with. As innocent she is with a rude mouth she never experienced this. All she could do is listen to you and give small advice.
" Y/N Maybe distance yourself from him. Then he'll realize how important you are to him. Make him mourn for you".

" that is a good idea. I just... I don't know I'll have to have a word with him though". You sulked. "Anyways see you later I'll have to check on the guys".
.
.
.
.
Arriving at the house you saw some trash bags that were knotted outside neatly packed. You took a guess everything went well. With your grumpy moody face you barged in.

See the area was clean. It smelled good. You walked through the house seeing everything clean. By the pool not sticky. When you need to look for the guys you searched them. Quietly sneaking around they were in fact in Retsu's room.

Standing against the wall by the closed door that was a little bit open you heard them talk.

" Wayne you don't fucking understand if Y/N thinks I'm just some whore then I'll hate myself that's not who I am". Retsu shouted

Ken tried making peace. " We're sorry Retsu, we didn't listen to you when you didn't want the party".

" yeah right... All of you fucked me up now I'm the bad one. I didn't even know those women or how I even got in bed". Retsu mumbled.

Saito mentioned while Bruno was talking to Wayne. " Retsu talk with Y/N maybe she'll understand. She doesn't know what happened to you 7 years ago".

" Just let it be she won't give a shit. She's upset. So all of you fuck off and get out".
Retsu jot out to them. Before they could go out you ran downstairs as fast as your heavy thick legs could.

Finally by the kitchen. You raised your voice. " Gentlemen"!!
You heard how the men gasped and argued a bit before going to you.
When you saw them you smiled.
" See guys, it wasn't that hard to clean. Now go home and go wash your fucking asses you guys stink". You degraded them.

" I hope you losers learnt your fucking lesson". You sighed and your hands were on your wide hips. " Sorry Y/N. we'll go.... Retsu is in his room". You nodded and they all left
.
.
.

What a day and it's only 12:30 in the morning. You went to Retsu's room seeing him sitting on his bed. You knocked before coming in. You sat beside him seeing him glaring at the floor. Your thighs spread even more that it's touching his. You exhaled and spoke.

" Retsu, you got explaining to do". You said in a neutral tone to not overwhelm him.
It was a comfortable silence till he mumbled to speak. " Y/N I - I'm truly sorry".

" and why's that"? You crossed your chubby arms. " I slept with women. I don't even know what I did... I-". Before he could finish his voice cracked and sounded like he wanted to cry. We'll that's very odd. Why getting emotional. You even felt sorry for him. You never seen this side of Retsu.
Retsu got the confidence again and explained from top to bottom what happened that he can still remember.
" then while I was speaking to Wayne some 2 girls offered me a drink and when I drank it we had a small conversation.. Then we were walking Idk where to and.... That's all".

You slapped your face to enlighten the atmosphere. " Retsu you idiot. They spiked your drink". Retsu frowned in regret.
" I was too jolly to think like that".