Chapter 24

Thank you all for reading this book. I appreciate it Alot. I'm still deciding if it should have more chapters. Well it's still ganna have a lot of stuff that's still ganna happen.

Thank you all. <3

.
.
.
As you were standing on the stage you. You saw Eiko was so fucked and hated how you looked stunning with Retsu. Retsu still had his arm around your waist. He won some trophy that was from the organization. He also won some huge money from the country. Therefore, his business will get  more sponsors. Well Retsu is at the point where he doesn't know what to do with his money now.

He gave a small speech about his career and life. You took attention what he was saying. That he is a dream chaser even though he was an irresponsible teenager. He made it his way alone. Mentioning " During my difficult time of MMA and business work I met a special friend". He looked at you your eyes dart at his stare. Everyone made teasing noises. Everyone was clapping their hands. As they went silent. " Y/N L/N she is my friend or maybe... more than a friend. She stood with me through difficult time without her knowing. Not once she pushed me away. I won because of her and her food". You were at a point of crying. Retsu chuckled because he praised your food.
" Also I advise everyone who would like to know her. Go and visit her. Bizarre Dine. I mean it is bizarre it's food that no one seen and tasted before". Everyone laughed and clapped hands. When Retsu moved at the side for you to speak you followed. Retsu smirked and nodded to say you can do it.
You are speaking on LIVE TV.

Retsu allowed you to hold his arm. You smiled and did because holding his buff arm makes you feel less nervous and safe.
Retsu boosted your confidence.
" Ladies and Gentlemen. I am thank full you all came for Retsu and supporting him. I've never been so proud of my best friend Retsu Hashikawa. I saw almost every day he looked miserable. All I do is give him a plate of delicious tasty food". Everyone laughed once again.

" But once again. Retsu Hashikawa is kind, trusted and a hardworking man. Whatever he does I'm with him in it. As a friend to him and a fan I hope that we all look forward to wait for more achievements from Retsu Hashikawa". Everyone clapped and cheered. Retsu was very impressed. He smiled and everyone and on TV saw how the two of you have feeling for each other.
Once stepping off the stage. Retsu watched you breath a bit. " You did amazing". You smiled. " Thank you Mr. Hashikawa and your beloved. The love birds are done". The host said. You two looked at each other and blushed smiling nervously.
" Let's enjoy the party Regards to all of us who worked hard". Cheers and whistles were loud.

.
.
.
While having dinner Retsu was laughing all the way how you told him so many stories of your childhood. " You were a rough one".
He said. The two of you had a very deep stare after Retsu recommended to take a walk after the meal. " Sure why not". You smiled. Hearing the boys they all cheered and saluted him. " Hey man always the best". Saito said. "  Heyy Y/N you did well on stage not to mention how deeply you loved his eyes". You clicked your tongue at Wayne even though he still blushes he laughed.
" We all glad Retsu that you made it this far your dreams are now complete, right?" Ken placed a hand on his shoulder

Bruno elbowed Ken softly. And showed facial expression with his eyebrows.
" Well Ken it is... But not completely done yet". Retsu looked at you with the most softed gaze. You blushed because you knew exactly what he meant.
" Well Retsu we'll be gone we have a partyy" !!
They all cheered and went on to dancing.
.
.

Retsu still had his arm around your plump waist. Walking slowly to your speed,in the garden experiencing the cool night breeze and the smell of flowers. The faint sound of the fountain water splashing. The bright moon shines above you two giving a small glow to your skin and his face. " The stars are so pretty". The both of you are looking up to see stars. " Look"!! You both said at the same time. " it was a shooting star. We saw it together make a wish". Retsu seemed nervous but looked at you. You looked bakc at him. Somehow Retsu already had both his hands on your plump waist. Your hands were on his broad shoulders. The tension was building up. Retsu's breath hitched because he's nervous and his heart is pumping so fast. You were so hot and red you were so close to his face. Staring in his bold masculine eyes.
.
.
.
Feeling comfortable and safe, warm and the most amazing event to never forget. Feeling the wet warm soft sensation on your lips the grip tightened. The kiss is deep. Your arms draped around his neck and Retsu's hand cupped your chubby cheek. The way how Retsu need to bend down to kiss you.
You needed to reach up to him was the cutest scenery ever. Breaking apart for air. You both looked at each other. You laughed and smiled. " OMG Retsu". Retsu looked confused but smirked. "What"?
" You are just so cute". Your hands slides down from his neck to his chest playing with the metal chain on it his suit. " Y/N my wish is to....-"

" Spend my entire life with you". The both of you said so. You laughed and smiled
" Yeah.. Y/N I want to be with you Nad nevdr leave your side". He said with a soft gaze.

" Well I'm always with you besides it will be impossible to leave me now. You're stuck with me forever". Retsu chuckled and hugged you so tightly. Where your soft form fits perfectly in his. Squeezing you so tight it was so nice to feel you as a hug. Though retsu wanna do more. Retsu having that thought what he can do to you.

After the confession of feelings. The two of you took the most elegant dance where it was exciting. Then you guys ate some cake and had ice cream. You two enjoyed each other's comoany so well. Retsu just loved you so much. You were just being kind and expressing your love for him through gestures. The night was so good the both of you got tipsy. Not drunk yet. Finally the end is near Retsu offers to go home.
.
.
.
.

" Men look at this". Saito said.

" fuck what"? Wayne blurted.

They all rushed to Saito's phone in a group like a girls looking at pictures

" Oh my goodeness. Eh Y/N is an amazing femmina". Bruno gasped

" they look so cute together". Ken's heart melted at the veiw. Wayne blushed because Y/N was so cute and sexy in that dress.
Everyone is proud of Retsu and Y/N.
Saito has pictures how thye kissed, hugged, danced and ate together. It's ganna be made in a album. Now It's Retsu's move to be a man and see what he will do next.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

HEY GUYS SORRY I LATE YA KNOW SCHOOL GOT MY ASS.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS.

SORRY FOR MISTAKES

LOVE YOURSELF 😩💗💋🌸🍥🧁🍙🍡🍓

BYE <3;}