Chapter 16

Retsu's day was already annoying. So looks like Monday is blue. Retsu just wanted to go do shopping and ladies are annoying him.
He gave pictures, autographs... All that shit..

But Retsu loved inspiring the young boys. Teen boys and toddler boys. He's not bad with kids. Some old people too.

After getting done at the mall shopping for his jewelery like a new watch or bangle or chain. Especially rings.... Retsu is into jewelery if he wanna be fancy. I mean he has the money.

Walking into a woman he knew. " watch it.... Oh R-Retsu is that you". The slightly tall woman said though Retsu is still taller.
" Oh?....Mei". She laughed. " it's been 7 years since I last saw you at high school".

Retsu rather looks annoyed because thinking back in high school Mei dated one of his friends and used him. She's such a player... She was the dumb girl Retsu just didn't know how she passed her grades.
" yeah Mei we all growned up".

Mei smiled and was touchy with him. " ya know I heard about the hall of fame thingy.... Maybe you should take me instead". Okay look...Mei that's bold of you. Retsu face was neutral and he frowned a bit. Retsu thought a bit.

His face cringed when he thought about...
Mei style is totally horrible.
Her make is just wayyy too much.
She too social with so many men.
She can't shut the fuck up.
Mei has no ass or tits... Heck even Eiko has little bit ass.

But no... Retsu said no. " Retsu but why".
Retsu got angry. " No is no... Did you come to me to catch up or ask me to hall of fame just to be famous for money?".

" No. I... I - I just wanted to make your life easier by helpi-". She was interrupted.
" Bye Mei... It's nice meeting you again. I hope I will never see you". Retsu walked away into the crowd while Mei just stared with a sad face.... Stupid bitch thought she had a chance... Psshh fuck off.
.
.
.
.
Keiko was learning how each menu taste and what ingredients it has. "Mmm this sause is so sweet and salty at the same time". You chuckled." yep it's honey that I added it".

Every order Keiko gets she makes sure it is good and how it tastes. She manages the chefs well and polite. She helps the waiters to make the work less. So far its good
It was 2pm so thers wasn't as much customers. " Alright Keiko I'm heading off okay enjoy...".

Keiko smiled and waved at you from the kitchen. " Bye Y/N... Don't worry I have everything undercover".

You both said little I love yous and byes. You had time to go to the GYM!!!....

.

Y/N POV:

It's 4pm. My workout Is almost done. I did my cardio and my stretching all I need is to do weights.... Circuit training

I did my glutes. My thighs my back and arms. Honestly some girls were staring at me in disgust and that weird me off. When I heard some weights being slammed on the ground I moved slowly to where the noise is coming from. Curiosity killed the cat.

When I saw a shirtless man in the private area studio where exercising alone.
I looked through the glass window. He's doing Lat pull downs. The exposure of his bakc muscles surprised me. It looks rock hard... Ripped.

I just couldn't stop staring. This strong man did his last rep and stood up. He turned around and I recognized him. RETSU!?!

OH MY FUCKING GOSHH... he saw me... How embarrassing. He glanced at me then again to make sure if it's me. I felt heat by me cheeks. I smiled and waved. Retsu nodded his head.

I don't know if I should go in... Fuck it.
I walked in slowly approaching him.
" wow Retsu the heavy noise triggered me. It's loud and heavy". Retsu was giving heavy breaths. " Yeah".

Normal POV:

You were so nonchalant and looked at the weight he was pulling your eyes widen.
" Geez Retsu you just Lat pull down on 100 kg". What the heck is Retsu made out of.

Retsu is a lean tall man. There's no way he could but he did. A person can expect a buff guy who's thick like a bodybuilder that can do that. Retsu smirked. " You like what you see". You laughed. "unbelievable Retsu. You're damn strong".

Retsu walked nearer to you. Looking down on you that made you scared a bit. " Go do yours". What he's kidding right.

" Retsu I already did my Lat pull down". Retsu moved down to your level.
" I don't care... I wanna see you doing it... So far when I see you gyming you kinda strong". When he said that you felt his breath on your round face.

Your cheeks with a tint of pink. You smiled nervously. " what makes you think I can pull 100kg". Retsu was cheeky. " Just do it... It won't hurt". You gulp slowly.

I don't wanna show Retsu my strength. What if he thinks in weird or abnormal heck... Being fat is abnormal.

You sat down. Put the pin on 15kg to do Lat pull downs. You did 12 reps but Retsu can see you holding back. " for Fuck sake.... Why you holding back".

You sighed. "Fine Retsu I'll do and show you what you want". You were a bit angry though. From 15kg you went straight to 30kg. Pulling down the weight Retsu was shocked.

You did 20 reps. Retsu jaw almost dropped. No female in Japan did that weight so heavy... You're different

Heck you are different you're Y/N.

" We should gym together next time". Your whole face was red. " And w-why's t-that?"
" well I want to see how much strength you have".

Well Retsu all this 'strength' that I have give so much weight on me. I just wish I wasn't this heavy.

OH BARNICALES Y/N!!! if Retsu can Pull down whole ass 100KG.... what's his damn deadlifts....?!?

" Ya know Y/N, I hope you realize if it wasn't for your pure organic food I would be weak.
Your food is the best". Retsu praised. Clearly he's a foodie too.
.
.
.
.

Retsu was waiting for you outside. Leaning against his car. Until a lady came towards him. " Heyy... You look very familiar but I can't say". Retsu ignored her she seems a bit drunk.

" hey big boy I'm talking to you". When Retsu didn't want to be rude and violent. The woman threw herself on Retsu tugging his tshirt. With a wild rough hit make out kissing session. You walked out seeing the scene

Retsu asked you so nicely to have dinner with him looked what he did. Kissed another bitch. "Get off me bitch". The woman screamed and tried arguing with him. Your heart broke. You felt like Retsu is joking around. What does he take you for?

You frowned heading to your car. "Y/N wait... Please this is forced.... Y/N".
there you drove off home.
.
.
.
.
Retsu injured the women and rushed home. He was so angry at himself. He can't be blamed right? Retsu you definitely fucked up.
.
.
.
.
Poor little Y/N was angry. She didn't cry.... Yet.

But she doesn't have time for Retsu's little games. And HECK Retsu can forget about choosing you for the hall of fame.

" if Retsu choose me... He probably would do the same with other women there at the hall of fame". You mumbled.

=========================

PEOPLE I RAN OUT OF IDEAS.....IDK WHAT TO SAY NOW.

Maybe I'll come up with ideas don't worry :/

At least I hope you guys enjoyed it, right?

LOVE YOURSELF 😘♥️

BYE>>>>