Chapter 3

Retsu's POV:

What a rough day, huh. Being a entrepreneur is difficult as shit. Either way this stress and hardwork is worth the money.

"Bye Mrs. Kai... See you tomorrow". I waved at her. "Have a good day Son". She smiled.
Apparently she helps Alot in the office. As my PA she can act in my place.
It's Saturday after all. I can have my day off.

It's a good hour.... 11am. I wonder if I should eat at that restaurant.... But I already had breakfast. I'm not even hungry.

Gosh I just wanna meet that kind lady.what was her name again... Y... yy... Y/N!!... yeah
Y/N. It suits her.

I wonder from where is she... She doesn't look Asian.( if you are then ignore the sentence).

I can go to the gym. I have a match on Wednesday. Driving home I got ready for the gym.

Arriving at the Gym in my town (Ibaraki remember?).
I head in to start my gym reps.

.
.

Y/N POV:

thats Weird... The restaurant were supposed to be full. It's Saturday the day every family or individual eat out.

There's only 12 families here. Normally this place is so packed it reaches to 32 tables.
I'm basically doing nothing.
It's 11:30am. I wonder.....

I spoke to my Uncle in the HQ office. "Hey Uncle Collin.... Since today isn't full may I have the day off....please".

He looked at me through he's spectacles like a old teacher. " are you sure dear?".

Of for freaks sake. "Yes... All the waiters are helping, the chefs are not messing up, everything is in order... I'm basically doing nothing".

Uncle Collin smiled. "Okay fine dear... You really worked hard this week perhaps this whole 3 months....take the day off... You need rest".

I was so happy I could jump. "thank you thank you THANK YOU Uncle Collin...you're the best". I gave him a hug."Bye see you tomorrow".   "Bye dear.... And be careful out there"!

I quickly jumped in my car drove home. And I mean I drove fast. My diesel is almost half tank. Went home and relaxed......
.
.
.

THIS ISN'T WORKING..... I have to work. I can't just sit and do nothing... I'm not lazy.
Wait.... I have GREAT idea.... What I like to do almost everyday.

Retsu's POV:

I did my warm up cardio. I did my circuit training now I need to do weight training.

I did my legs I did my arm.... I worked on my biceps, triceps.... Now it's the ultimate game. Deadlifts.

But before I do it... I need a 5 minute break.
I sat down. Drank my water I'm surprised the place isn't full. There's a few people.

When I threw my bottle away which for some reason the dust bin was so far away. I heard a familiar voice.
" yeah sorry dad... It's my day off.... Yeah he said yes.... Mmhhm... Okay... Bye dad".

I looked over the other side of the wall seeing a lady in a blue tshirt..... Unfortunately I didn't see properly.
Well she looked tired cause her tshirt is a bit wet of the sweat.

Well...time for Deadlifts.
.
.

I am currently ganna pick up 90kg. That was easy. Then I moved to 100kg..... Then 125kg.....then to 135kg....unfortunately for me I couldn't go heavier.

I got angry because I wanna be more stronger. But im proud..... Alot of people don't believe me when I can pick up 135kg.
.
.
.

Y/N POV:

I looked at the mirror in the gym I saw how wide my hips are.... A little bit of hip dips... I really don't like that.... And a little belly fat.

All I'm building is muscle there's not fat going away. I sulked as I was doing weight training for my arms and back to my core.
Basically for my torso.

I looked at the mirror carefully.... Seeing....seeing that guy!!! My favorite customer.

He's side profile facing me. And I definitely saw what he did. Deadlifts so many pounds.
They could be heavier than me. I'm impressed. Until he stopped I quickly looked away.

.
.
.

Normal POV:

After Retsu was done. He sat down to get his breath. Drinking little sips of water. He felt something.... No someone bump into him. Leading him to choke on his water and coughing... Poor guy he was in a middle of catching his breath.

Until that someone turned around it was you. You didn't see where you were going listening to music through your headphones . You noticed what happened, you threw your head phones one side.

The considerate person you are. You sat next to him and rubbed his back. " oh my days.... I am so sorry... Please forgive me I didn't mean to bump into you it was a mistake".

When he regained his breath he looked up and you were in shock to see who it was.
"Uhhh?.... Sir!..... It's you". He Looked up and his  eyes were wide. He stood there like a statue for 5 seconds but finally spoke.
"Its.... I-it's you... Uhm Y... YY... Y/N right"?

He spoke neutral but there was a unbelievable shock in his tone.
"I didn't know you gym here". He said trying to look serious like he doesn't want company. RETSU IS A ASSHOLE.

"well I live here so I go to the nearest gym". You smiled you stood up looking down at him. Retsu couldn't believe you and him live in the same town. Retsu tried not to look you up and down. Cause your waist and whole torso is eye level. "Well uhmm...".
"Retsu Hashikawa". You looked confused but then smiled. "Right... Well Mr. Hashikawa I'm done here. I'm going home it's my day off. See you around".

Retsu's POV:

Its almost as if her face was pink. I can't say she was blushing because she was gyming.
She even spoke fast just to leave.... Do I scare her.

I looked at her wide hips as she walked away. And her whole back. She is the first lady I like that's.... Fat....no that's rude. She chubby. I mean she gym, she eats healthy food. She looks like she can pick up a whole 150lbs.

I don't see her enough. What will make us see each other more....

Not just that it's her day off. I won't see her tonight.... I guess I'll go tomorrow.

                              Night time

Y/N were lying on her bed watching TV. she heard the doorbell. " I guess that's family".

When she opened her door. She saw her mom and dad.
"hey Mom... Hey dad it's good to see you!".
She smiled happily because she loves her parents. It's just her dad is a bit strict.

As the family was in the living room drinking tea and eat cookies catching up about their lives. Her mom noticed something new.
" Y/N dear... There's something new about you, something different". Her mom smiled and wiggled her eyebrows.

She felt nervous then acted as if it's nothing. But remember Y/N Your mom can see everything about you.

===================

See you in the next  chapter. Love you

LOVE YOURSELF PLS😩😩♥️💙💜🍭🍩🍙💯💯💯💯💯

BYEE <3